Bioderma Hydrabio Rich Moisturising Care 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Face and Body Gentle Milk SPF 50+ 300mlChildren's Gentle Face & B ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
The patented biological complex Aquagenium generates intense hydration, immediately and lastingly:
Vitamin PP strengthens skin resistance and impermeability
Apple seed extract stimulates the activity of Aquaporins, which are the natural channels allowing water flow within the skin.
The rich and creamy texture of Hydrabio Crème intensely nourishes the skin.
Thanks to an emulsion inspired by the structure of the epidermis, the active ingredients of the Aquagénium patent penetrate deeply and in a more targeted manner. The skin thus regains its natural hydration capacities, for intense radiance. In a lasting way.
Smoothes skin texture
By eliminating dead cell and reducing progressively the corneum stratum thickness, the salicylic acid evens up and smoothes the skin, for a long-lasting radiant complexion.
Prevents from premature skin ageing
Vitamin E helps to protect the skin against oxidative stress and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
How to use: Apply onto the face and neck in the morning and/or evening after cleansing and toning.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, XYLITOL, CETYL PALMITATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, NIACINAMIDE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIBEHENIN, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SQUALANE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MANNITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HEXYLDECANOL, TOCOPHEROL, POLYSORBATE 60, RHAMNOSE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 715]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I adore Bioderma. Their product are always outrunning their competitirs in my opinion.
- Excellent product. It does what it says and says what it does
- I have been using this product for a long time, never dissapoints
- Is as in the description
- A really creamy moisturiser- perfect for my dry, sensitive skin. Will definitely buy again. This arrived quicker than anticipated from the seller.
- I bought this product first time soooo good for my dry skin,you don’t need much ,quick absorbed, skin feels soft,definitely buy again.
- For dry skin that feels tight after water washing I've tried everything and this range is the only one that's ever left my skin happy, can b
- Beautiful! So gentle on difficult skin,soothes and leaves skin soft.
- Excellent cream
- Bioderma products never disappoint and this moisturiser is one of the only ones which my sensitive dry skin can accept.
- Early days as I've only used it since Friday but it seems good.