Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream Dry Skin 50ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for All Skin Types 50mlAnti-Wrinkle and Firming Treatment ...£70.00
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF20 50mlLancome introduces the Renegie Mult ...£70.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Cream SPF15 15mlThis multi-defense eye cream uses I ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for Dry Skin 50mlWrinkles appear reduced, skin feels ...£70.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Clinical Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum 4mlElizabeth Arden's exclusive tr ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £90.00
Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream is an intensive replenishing day cream that meets the specific needs of skin challenged by hormonal changes due to the ageing process. Enriched with exclusive organic Harungana extract, a 'healing' tree from Madagascar, the anti ageing cream replenishes the skin at all levels and reduces wrinkles.*
It immediately leaves the skin brighter-looking and smooth, for glowing skin. Day after day, it is left replenished, lifted, radiant and glowing.
Instantly brightens and smoothes
Replenishes the skin at all levels
Reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles
Lifts and combats slackening
Nourishes and moisturises
Prevents the appearance of dark spots
Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.
*In vivo and ex vivo tests.
How to use Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream Dry Skin:
Apply every morning to a clean face and neck with light pressing motions, working from the centre of the face outwards.
What are the Key Ingredients in Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream Dry Skin?
Beautifying mineral pigments: Instantly brighten and unify the complexion and blur the look of fine lines.
'Next generation' filler pearls: Gradually release their plumping and smoothing active ingredients deep within wrinkles to leave the skin surface denser looking and smoother.
Anti-ageing tetrapeptide: Reactivates keratinocyte renewal promoting a replenishing effect in the epidermis.*
Exclusive organic Harungana extract: Reactivates deficient fibroblasts* (the 'conductors of skin youthfulness') and stimulates the production of collagen I* to replenish the dermis and reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and skin slackening.
Hyaluronic acid complex: Helps restore the skin's moisture reserves deep down** and rebuild the protective hydrolipidic film at the skin's surface. The skin feels softer and durably moisturised.
Shea butter: Nourishes the skin. Restores its comfort and suppleness.
Vitamin C derivative: Decreases melanin production to help prevent the appearance of dark spots and promote an even-looking complexion.
Exclusive Clarins Anti-Pollution complex: Protects the skin from harmful environmental effects.
* In vitro test.
**Ex vivo test.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TROMETHAMINE, SUCROSE PALMITATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MICA, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, CI 77120/BARIUM SULFATE, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HARUNGANA MADAGASCARIENSIS EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PROPANEDIOL, LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PECTIN, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, CI 14700/RED 4, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-2, DEXTRAN, [V2610A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is the cream I turn to for a treat. It is the best place I have found to buy it at a reasonable price.
- This cream has a lovely texture and is easily absorbed. I like the instructions for applying the cream, it really works. My skin is no longer dry b
- Dry skin loves this cream. Especially now the weather requires central heating. A small amount warmed in the hands before application goes a long way.
- The only moisturiser that can cope with my very dry, sensitive, mature skin.
- Clarin's is the best product for my skin it has taken me 48 years to find a cream as my skin is so sensitive. And now using the over 50's pr
- Absolutely the best. This cream transforms the complexion day after day, so good you don’t need to use make-up, gives a beautiful glory blush. 10/10