Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml
Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml:
- Non-greasy bi-phase formula that removes heavy or waterproof make-up.
- Enriched with Alpine yellow gentian extract and organic cornflower extract.
- Soothes the skin around the eyes, removes impurities and protects lashes.
- Suitable for normal, oily, combination and dry skin types.
What is the Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover
The Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover for the eyes offers the perfect solution for heavy or waterproof makeup!
This non-greasy, bi-phase formula helps to gently wipe away water-proof makeup and impurities whilst being gentle and caring on the skin. It has a lotion texture which is suitable for normal, oily, combination and dry skin types.
This new formula is greener than ever and has been redesigned in this eco-friendly bottle to help reduce the environmental footprint.
Key Ingredients in the Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover:
- Organic Alpine Yellow Gentian Extract - This extract which is grown in the heart of the Domaine Clarins helps to soothe sensitive or irritated eyes.
- Organic cornflower extract - Cornflower extract has traditionally been used to produce a calming water which helps to soothe sensitive or irritated eyes.
- Panthenol - Panthenol helps to protect the lashes.
Key Benefits of the Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover:
- Removes waterproof make-up.
- Removes residue and impurities.
- Soothes and softens the skin around the eye.
- Protects lashes.
- Non-greasy, bi-phase texture.
- 100% of owmen say that the product is effective on waterproof make-up*
* Consumer test, 53 women, after cleansing, tested for 14 days.
How to use the Clarins Instant Eye-Makeup Remover:
Step 1: Shake the bottle well to combine the 2 phases.
Step 2: Soak a cotton pad with the make-up remover solution.
Step 3: Lightly press the soaked pad onto the lashes for 10 seconds.
Step 4: Slide the cotton pad in a downwards motion and then upwards, gently lifting the lashes.
Step 5: Fold the cotton pad in half and place under the eye, sliding outwards and dry.
Repeat for the second eye with a new cotton pad.
|AQUA/WATER/EAU. C9-12 ALKANE. METHYL TRIMETHICONE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. PANTHENOL. GLYCERIN. SODIUM CHLORIDE. PHENETHYL ALCOHOL. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. PROPANEDIOL. DISODIUM EDTA. POTASSIUM SORBATE. XANTHAN GUM. TETRASODIUM EDTA. CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT. GENTIANA LUTEA EXTRACT. DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE. SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE. CI 42090/BLUE 1. [V3911A]
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.