Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1000ug Vegicaps 60Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1 ...£11.65
- Solgar Cod Liver Oil Softgels 250Solgar Cod Liver Oil Softgels are:S ...£10.99
Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula is Free From:
Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Soy and Dairy. Formulated without the use of preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Vegans
Directions to use Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets:
As a food supplement for adults, take 2 tablets daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Benefits Of Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets:
The comprehensive formulation of Solgar's Skin, Nails & Hair is specifically designed to help improve the health of your hair, skin and nails by giving them the nutrients needed to effectively grow and heal.
Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets help to build collagen and keratin, the major building blocks of skin, nails and hair – all of which can decrease as we age and so need a boost of support. It does this with MSM and sulfur compounds, among other vitamins and minerals.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), an organic form of sulphur, is critical for the formation of collagen, which forms the foundation of skin. Sulphur is essential for healthy skin, nails and hair. The Sulphur compounds are required in keratin synthesis and are essential to the formation of hair filaments and nail tissue.
Vitamin C manufactures and maintains collagen, improves peripheral circulation and promotes tissue elasticity. Red Algae Powder (providing Silica) is a major component of connective tissue. Studies show that silica improves skin integrity.
Proline and Lysine transformed to hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine with the help of vitamin C. These go on to form collagen. Copper helps manufacture the pigment melanin. Zinc, a powerful antioxidant mineral with numerous benefits for skin, nail and hair health (white spots on the nails may indicate a zinc deficiency).
Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Ingredients
Ingredients: Two (2) tablets provide: MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 1000 mg Red algae powder (L.corallioides) 150mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120 mg L-Lysine (as L-Lysine hydrochloride) 50 mg Zinc (as citrate) 15mg L-Proline 50mg Copper (as glycinate) 2000ug Tableted with these natural ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable gum, glycerin.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Since taking this my nails have grown non stop, waiting to see results on hair growth, happy customer!
- Always the best for hair, my hair are thicker and they look so much more healthier, just advise to consume it with a big meal for avoid side effects
- Great tablets...only been taking for a week though, Solgar Skin/Nails and Hair Formula but some people they say they feel sick when taking them so I t
- It does what it says. My hair was falling like crazy. People told me different reason but one friend recommended this. Six weeks later the falling sto
- I have been using these pills for 8 months and I have seen great results
- Unfortunately it makes me feel so sick that is unbearable :( but I'm very sensitive to any type of medicine. The other down side is that it is so
- For the past 3 or 4 years I have noticed a thinning in my hair, my nails and a general dryness. My nails got so thin that my toes nails would simply
- I started to lose my hair approximately 2-3 months after being treated in hospital for pneumonia. When I say I was losing my hair, I was losing huge c