HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tablets 500
HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tablets 500:
- Supports immune functioning
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Supports digestive health
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tablets?
HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tablets contain Brewers Yeast, which is a natural source of B Group vitamins and contains a range of amino acids, minerals and trace elements. With its wide spectrum of nutrients, it contributes to the maintanance of normal energy levels in the body and maintains general health and wellbeing.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tabets:
- Natural source of nutrients providing B vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements
- Support the release of energy from carbohydrates
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes and digestive tract
- Niacin and Vitamin B6 present in the yeast, assits the body in the production of serotonin (the good mood neurotransmitter)
- Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy body weight
- Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy digestive system
Who should take HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tablets?
- Individuals Seeking B-Vitamins energy metabolism and nervous system health may consider them.
- People Interested in Nutrient-Rich Supplements
- Individuals with Skin Concerns
- Those Aiming for Digestive Health
- People Looking to Support Immune Function
- Individuals Interested in Blood Sugar Management
- Athletes and Active Individuals
How to use:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, six to eight tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Brewers Yeast Powder (Saccaromyces cerevisiae)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.