Why not try...
- Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 50Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegetable ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £20.50
- Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £15.50
- HealthAid V-Vein Tablets 60HealthAid V-Vein is specially formu ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tabs 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tablet ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
Brewers Yeast is a natural source of B Group Vitamins and contains a range of amino acids, minerals and trace elements
It helps release usable energy for the body, because it has a wide spectrum of nutrients
Brewers Yeast can help take the edge of a large appetite and may help reduce calorie intake
HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tablets contain Brewers Yeast, which is a natural source of B Group vitamins and contains a range of amino acids, minerals and trace elements. With its wide spectrum of nutrients, it contributes to the maintanance of normal energy levels in the body and maintains general health and wellbeing.
What Are Brewers Yeast Tablets For?
Natural source of nutrients providing B vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements
Support the release of energy from carbohydrates
May assist in the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes and digestive tract
Niacin and Vitamin B6 present in the yeast, assits the body in the production of serotonin (the good mood neurotransmitter)
Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy body weight
Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy digestive system
When Should I Take Brewers Yeast?
Brewers Yeast Tablets can be taken in times of sleeplessness and fatigue as well as if suffering from diarrhoea
Recommended Daily Intake of Brewers Yeast: Adults and children over 6 years of age, six to eight tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Brewers Yeast Powder (Saccaromyces cerevisiae)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.