Why not try...
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- A.Vogel Molkosan 500mlMolkosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s ...Special Price £10.79 Regular Price £13.49
- Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets are: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84Out of stock
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlBiocare Nutrisorb Zinc Liquid: S ...£11.55Out of stock
- PharmaNord Bio-Chromium 100mcg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium 100mcg has ...Special Price £11.16 Regular Price £13.95
NailVit Capsules are specially formulated to provide the essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed by the body to maintain strong and healthy nails. By supplementing your diet with NailVit Capsules provides essential nutrients required for specific needs and keep yourself in optimum functioning condition. This product gives you strong healthy nails and will also promote a good digestive system, metabolism and circulation, balance hormones, maintain stress levels and detoxify the body.
What Are NailVit Capsules For?
Maintaining strong healthy nails
Preventing splitting and breaking nails
Who Needs To Use NailVit Capsules?
NailVit Capsules may be suitable for :
People with split and breakable nails, discoloured, spot nails.
People with a poor digestion that have toxin build up in the body and poor circulation.
Teenagers going thought puberty,
Men and the senior citizens who wish to look after their appearance.
|Ingredients||Soybean Oil, Capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerol), di-Calcium Phosphate, Yeast Basci, Palm Oil, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Hydrolysed Gelatine Powder**, Ferrous Sulphate***, Purified Water, DL-Methionine, L-Cysteine HCL, Nicotinamide, Yellow Beeswax, Soy Lecithin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pantothenric Acid (Calcium d-Pantothenate), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Natural Colours (Black, Brown and Red Iron Oxides), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Zinc Sulphate, D-Biotin, Cupric Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (Cynocobalamin)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Goods eventually arrived ok. Very slow delivery despite being labelled as in stick