Nature's Answer Platinum Green Tea 60ml
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsul ...£25.73
Nature's Answer Platinum Green Tea provides a veritable smorgasbord of antioxidants.
Nature's Answer Platinum Green Tea helps protect cells and tissues against oxidative damage, maintains healthy cholesterol levels in the blood and can help maintain a healthy body weight.
Recommended Intake: 1 ml in water or juice.
Nature's Answer Platinum Green Tea is suitable for Vegetarians.
|Ingredients||Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops) Servings Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 5 Total Carbohydrate < 2 g < 1%* Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract (95% polyphenols 80% catechins, 50% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) 100 mg|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I don't like the green taste but the energy after drinking is very good. I like to drink before going to work out ..it increases my energy and ma
- My go to every morning. No terrible let down after wears off . I feel refreshed after a few minutes of taking one . I drink one about every day I’m
- Have tried many herbal energy shots and this is my favorite. Little caffeine (80 mg) and a noticeable boost in energy. Who doesn’t need that right n
- I love adding this to my moisturiser for that help with cellulite, I feel like its smoothing my skin, it feels so soft, time will tell.
- The flavour is something you need to get used to, in my opinion the stevia helps. A good size for the price . The ingredients list look like good qual