Why not try...
- Lamberts Imuno-Strength 200mlLamberts Imuno-Strength Liquid: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts Digestizyme Capsules 100Lamberts Digestizyme Capsules: P ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts Pure Starflower 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Pure Starflower 1000mg Cap ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 120Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £19.25
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 180Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £20.99
- Lamberts Vegan Glucosamine Tablets 120Lamberts Vegan Glucosamine Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
Solgar Green Tea Leaf Extract Vegetable Capsules:
- Derived from the Camellia Sinensis plant
- Used in Asia for thousands of years
- High level of antioxidants
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar Green Tea Leaf Extract contains green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant.
The benefits of Green Tea Leaf Extract:
Green tea has been consumed in Asia, and in particular China, for thousands of years. Green, black and oolong tea all come from the Camellia Sinensis plant. Green tea however is made from leaves which have not been fermented, giving them the highest level of antioxidants. Some of these antioxidants include polyphenols and flavonoids. A special powdered blend of beta-carotene and ascorbic acid (PhytO2X) has been added to this formula to maintain the freshness of the ingredients.
Solgar Green Tea Leaf Extract comes in a dosage of 1-2 vegetable capsules daily, providing you with all the goodness of this ancient brew.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Standardised Green Tea Leaf Powdered Extract (50% polyphenols), Raw Green Tea Leaf Powder, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Antioxidant (powdered blend of beta-carotene prep. and ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a good qaulity product. I use it for my sinuses.
- Great product, good before training for that extra energy boost!
- Good product
- A good quality product from Solgar. As they are a reputable and long established company you can be sure they are the dosage stated and properly produ
- Excellent product, both me and my husband workout regularly it is one of our must have pre-workout supplements. Definitely an energy booster.
- Good.excellent product!!!!
- I like this product.
- Good Tea replacement
- i use it as a pre workout supplement, and it really helps me push harder!
- Five stars