HealthAid CoQ-10 20mg Tablets 30
Why not try...
HealthAid CoQ-10 20mg Tablets 30:
- Boosts energy
- Offers antioxidant support
- Supports the immune system
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid CoQ-10 20mg Tablets?
Coenzyme Q10 (Co-Q-10) 20mg Tablets, contains Co-Q10, also known as Ubiquinone and is found in the mitochondria of all living cells and is concerned with the biochemistry of converting food energy into cellular energy. In certain people it is difficult for the body to manufacture adequate amounts of Co-Q-10 or extracts it from food. So, in spite of a healthy diet they constantly feel weak, tired and run down. Due to its unique properties, Co-Q-10 is also beneficial for the heart and immune system. It is specially formulated for those feeling weak and tired or for people needing energy.
Key Benefits of HealthAid CoQ-10 20mg Tablets:
- Generate energy and endurance by rejuvenating cellular mitochondria
- May give an extra boost of an energy
- May help maintain healthy heart and circulatory system
- May work as an antioxidant and prevent cell damages
- May offer nutritional support for improved immune response
- May help control hypertension and blood pressure
Who should take HealthAid CoQ-10 20mg Tablets?
- Increase energy levels
- Help fight gum disease
- Help those with symptoms of cardiovascular disease.
- People leading busy stressful life
- Those who are diabetic or have hypertension
- People using cholesterol lowering drugs
- Those suffering from low energy levels due to illness
- People who want to improve athletic performance
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10-ubiquinone), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Glazing Agent (shellac).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.