HealthAid Conergy CoQ-10 30mg Capsules 30
HealthAid Conergy CoQ-10 30mg Capsules 30:
- Boosts energy and endurance
- Antioxidant support
- Helps with blood pressure disorders and cardiovascular disease
What are HealthAid Conergy CoQ-10 30mg Capsules?
Conergy is Coenzyme Q10 (Co-Q-10) Capsules, also called Ubiquinone, is found in the mitochondria of all living cells and is concerned with the biochemistry of converting food energy into cellular energy.
In certain people it is difficult for the body to manufacturer adequate amounts of Co-Q-10 or extract it from food. So, in spite of a healthy diet they constantly feel week, tired and run down. Due to its unique properties, Co-Q-10 is also beneficial for the heart and immune system.
Conergy Capsules are specially formulated by dissolving Co-Q-10 in Soya Oil. This process optimises absorption and utilisation by the body cells and helps release natural energy from within.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Conergy CoQ-10 30mg Capsules:
- Generate energy and endurance by rejuvenating cellular mitochondria. Protecting against heart disease and related problems.
- Protect cells against oxidative damage through a powerful antioxidant action, offering nutritional support for improved immune response.
- Control hypertension and blood pressure disorders.
- Reduce damage due to hypoxic injury (tissue damage by lack of oxygen).
Who should take HealthAid Conergy CoQ-10 30mg Capsules?
- People leading busy stressful lives
- Those who are diabetic or have hypertension
- People using cholesterol lowering drugs
- Those suffering from low energy levels due to cardiovascular disease
- People who want to improve athletic performance
How to use:
To help maintain CoQ10 levels in the body, take one capsule daily with half a glass of water. May be increased to two or three a day if desired. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Agent (soybean oil, vegetable oil, beeswax), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), natural colours (red and black iron oxides)], Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.