HealthAid CoQ-10 200mg Capsules 30
HealthAid CoQ-10 200mg Capsules 30:
- A high dose antioxidant
- Helps to maintain increased energy levels within our cells
- Bioavailable form of Coq10
- Improves physical and mental energy and slow down the signs of ageing
- Supports overall health and wellbeing
What is HealthAid Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)?
Co-Q-10 200mg Capsules (Coenzyme Q10) is also known as ubiquinone and is utilised by tiny mitochondria found in the body cells to help release energy from food that is eaten. The heart and nervous system utilise a tremendous amount of energy to function efficiently and hence the cells in this region would require vast amounts of Co-Q-10.
Co-Q-10 200mg Capsules are specially formulated with a very high amount of ubiquinone suspended in oil and encapsulated in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain purity and potency for rapid absorption and efficacy.
Key Benefits of HealthAid CoQ-10 Capsules:
- Heart health: CoQ-10 may support a healthy cardiovascular system and overall heart function.
- Energy production: The supplement aids in converting food into energy, promoting vitality and endurance.
- Antioxidant support: CoQ-10 acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting cells from oxidative stress and free radical damage.
- Muscle health: The coenzyme may support muscle function and recovery after exercise.
- Blood pressure support: CoQ-10 may help maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
- Healthy aging: The antioxidant properties of CoQ-10 can contribute to healthy aging and overall well-being.
- Immune system support: CoQ-10 may support the immune system, promoting overall health and vitality.
Who should take HealthAid CoQ-10 Capsules?
- Executives and directors leading busy stressful lives
- Women with endometriosis or PCOS who may have fertility issues
- Those who feel weak and want an energy boost
- Those who are diabetic or have hypertension
- People using cholesterol lowering drugs
- Those suffering from low energy levels due to cardiovascular disease
- People who want to improve athletic performance
How to use:
Adults, one capsule daily upon rising (can be increased to two per day if required). It is advisable to take this product only for short periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Rice Bran Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water), natural colour (titanium dioxide)], Coenzyme Q10, Bulking Agent (soybean oil).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Salt, Gluten, Binders, Fillers, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...