Solgar CoQ-10 200mg Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations l-Theanine Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations l-Theanine Caps ...£46.72
- Enzymedica Candidase Capsules 84Enzymedica Candidase Capsules: S ...Special Price £46.83 Regular Price £58.54
- Biocare Collagen Complex Vegicaps 120Biocare Collagen Complex Capsules: ...£48.49
- Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics Capsules 90Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics ...Special Price £51.91 Regular Price £64.89Out of stock
Solgar CoQ-10 200mg Capsules:
- Easy form for the body to utilise
- Supports those with busy schedules
- Keeps natural CoQ-10 levels topped up as we age
- Helps to reduce the effect of ageing on the skin
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar CoQ-10 (Coenzyme Q-10) 200 mg Vegetable Capsules contains KanekaQ10, a patented form of CoQ10 fermented from yeast and bio-identical to the CoQ10 which is produced by the body.
What is Coenzyme Q-10?
CoQ10 exists in two chemical forms - oxidised (ubiquinone) and reduced (ubiquinol). Once it's oxidized, CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is then used by the body where it transforms and becomes ubiquinol. Reduced CoQ10 (ubiquinol) behaves in the same way, turning into ubiquinone when it carries out its role in the body.
As we age, our bodies produce less and less CoQ-10. This vitamin-like substance can be found in a wide variety of foods, but organ meats such as heart, liver and kidney contain particularly high levels. Beef, soy oil, sardines, mackerel, and peanuts are also sources.
What does CoQ-10 (Coenzyme Q-10) do?
Coenzyme Q-10 plays a vital role in cellular health and energy production. CoQ10 is found in all cells of the body with high levels in the heart, skeletal muscles and other tissues with high energy requirements. Due to its versatility CoQ10 is a nutrient for those with busy schedules and the over 50s.
CoQ-10 has also been found to support collagen production by reducing collagen breakdown, reducing the effect of ageing on the skin. Levels of CoQ10 are known to diminish with age so it is important to keep them up to support your cells with the ability to regenerate.
Solgar 200 mg Coenzyme Q-10 provides ubiquinone in a daily dose of 1 vegetable capsule a day.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Coenzyme Q-10 (KanekaQ10®) (ubiquinone), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product. I usually use this brand and I'm always happy about the products.
- I buy Solgar as I consider it the best make of vitamins and multiminerals plus Co-enzyme Q10
- Been feeling a lot better since taking these. Really helping with my recovery.
- Excellent brand. Don't be tempted by cheap CoQ10 brands if you want an effective supplement. This is a must for people over 40 or on statins. You
- Happy with this product. Part of my protocol now. Love SOLGAR quality.
- Solgar is a certainty in terms of quality
- I take CoQ10 for medical reasons. Solgar is an excellent company!
- 5 stars
- 5 stars