Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 200mg with MCT Veg Caps 30
Why not try...
- Jarrow Formulas Glutathione Reduced 500mg Vegicaps 120✓ Bolsters the Regeneration of Vi ...£58.06
- Manuka Health MGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 250gMGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 250g is ...Special Price £54.49 Regular Price £67.99
- Viridian Curcumin Complex Vegicaps 90Viridian Curcumin Complex Capsules: ...£56.25
- Optibac For Women Capsules 90Optibac For Women Capsules have bee ...£52.99
- Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 100mg with MCT Veg Caps 60Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 100mg with M ...£56.10
Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 200mg with MCT Capsules are:
- Suitable for Vegans
- A medium-chain triglycerides from coconut oil which aid in the absorption of the Co-enzyme Q10
MCTs are medium-chain triglycerides from coconut oil which aid in the absorption of the Co-enzyme Q10. Coenzyme Q-10 is a powerful ally in supporting:
Promotes healthy circulation.
Helps convert food to energy.
Puts cell-damaging free radicals on the run.
How to use Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 200mg with MCT Capsules:
Directions: As a food supplement, take two capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 200mg with MCT Ingredients:
One vegetarian capsule provides:
Co-enzyme Q10 200mg
MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) 100mg
In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Co-enzyme Q10 200mg MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) 100mg In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.