Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 200mg with MCT Veg Caps 30
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 90Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules are ...£52.79
- Omni Oil 50mlOmni Oil: Can help Symptoms of: Mu ...£50.00Out of stock
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavour 907gA high quality protein product by S ...£52.99Out of stock
- Enzymedica Enzyme Nutrition Men's Capsules 120Enzymedica Enzyme Nutrition Men ...£49.99
- Enzymedica Lacto Capsules 90Enzymedica Lacto Capsules are:Suita ...£51.99
MCTs are medium-chain triglycerides from coconut oil which aid in the absorption of the Co-enzyme Q10. Coenzyme Q-10 is a powerful ally in supporting:
Promotes healthy circulation.
Helps convert food to energy.
Puts cell-damaging free radicals on the run.
Directions: As a food supplement, take two capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
INGREDIENTS: one vegetarian capsule provides:
Co-enzyme Q10 200mg
MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) 100mg
In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Co-enzyme Q10 200mg MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) 100mg In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.