One Nutrition Organic Black Seed Oil 200ml
Why not try...
- Terranova Life Drink Unflavoured Powder 227gLife Drink contains a mix of prebio ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65Out of stock
- Biocare Glucosamine MSM Complex Tabs 90Biocare Glucosamine MSM Complex Tab ...£21.99
- Solgar Ultimate Calm Tablets 30Solgar Ultimate Calm Tablets are: ...£22.49
- Popular in the Middle East and Far East, black seed oil has been used for thousands of years as a traditional remedy and food
- Pleasant aroma and taste
- Can be added to a salad dressing
For over two thousand years the black seed (Nigella sativa) has been traditionally used as a food and in general wellbeing. Known as ‘The Blessed Seed’ it is said to have a wide number of benefits based on traditional use. Made exclusively from organic Egyptian black seed, preserved in an amber glass bottle.
How to take: Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) as needed. Can be added to drinks, used in salad dressing or drizzled over vegetables. Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in the refrigerator. Not recommended for use in frying.
Vegan - Gluten Free - Soy Free - Dairy Free
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.