Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Repairing Balm SPF50 40mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 R ...Special Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00Out of stock
- Uriage Gyn-8 Soothing Cleansing Gel Intimate Hygiene 100mlUriage Gyn-8 Soothing Cleansing Gel ...£7.99Out of stock
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 200ml:
- A gentle, purifying cleansing gel for dry, sensitive skin.
- Helps to prevent scratching with it's anti-itch formula.
- Soothes discomfort and irritation in dry skin.
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel is a soft, purifying cleansing gel for dry, sensitive skin. The advanced formula helps to sooth discomfort and irritation, whilst minimising the urge to itch.
Why does dry skin feel itchy?
Very dry skin is characterised by discomfort and tightness and possibly itching, cracks or chapping, notably in the most exposed or fragile areas. Irritated to atopic skin is characterised by extreme dryness and red patches often covered with small vesicles (small “blisters”) causing intense itching.
Key Features Of Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel Cleanser:
- Formulated with purifying agents and Vitamin PP, this cleanser combats the proliferation of micro-organisms, irritants that aggravate cutaneous dryness.
Benefits of Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Foaming Gel Cleanser:
- Soothes sensations of discomfort and irritation and helps biologically strengthen the skin barrier.
- Protects from cutaneous dryness.
- Respects the skin balance thanks to the superfatting cleansing base.
- Very good tolerance - Excellent rinsability - Soap-free - Unfragranced.
- For all the family (except premature infants).
- Recommended by Dermatologists.
- Also available: 500ml
Directions For Use:
Use Morning and/or evening.
Apply Atoderm Intensive Gel Moussant on wet skin. Lather, then rinse thoroughly and Dry gently. Then use Atoderm Intensive Baume (Balm) care.
Suitable for Face, Body and Hands.
Find Out More: What Is Atoderm?
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COPPER SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, NIACINAMIDE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE. [BI 731]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Can't think of using any other cleanser for my atopic, sensitive ultra dry skin. this leaves my skin feeling fresh without making it taut or dry.
- The cleanser is so gentle. It was the only thing I could use when my skin flares up after the heatwave. I used it around my eyes and it even removes e
- My daughter and i both have rosacea and she has particularly sensitive skin. This is the only cleanser she seems able to tolerate.
- New staple for me. Leaves skin soft, doesn't dry skin out. I have seborheic dermatitis and this does the trick. Superb.
- Brilliant product
- I like this product
- This does work, it takes time but the end result is good.
- Very good product. I'm so excited especially because it can be used for kids
- Used by my daughter who really likes this product as she has sensitive problem skin
- My daughter is4 months old and has atopic dermatitis. After a while using useless products like e 45 etc, i finally tried bioderma atoderm gel moussa