Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 200ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream 40mlUriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream ...£7.49
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£8.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil UVA Stick F50+ 9gTo help protect against the harmful ...Special Price £7.65 Regular Price £9.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy 48 Hour Aluminium Salt-Free Mineral Deodorant Roll-On 50mlA high tolerance mineral deodorant ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Spray No Marks 125mlGet intense protection every day wi ...Special Price £7.65 Regular Price £9.00
The Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel is a daily soothing, purifying and lipid-replenishing cleansing gel.
Formulated with purifying agents and Vitamin PP, Atoderm Intensive Gel Moussant combats the proliferation of micro-organisms, irritants that aggravate cutaneous dryness.
Atoderm Intensive Gel Moussant soothes sensations of discomfort and irritation and helps biologically strengthen the skin barrier.
How to use: Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
Apply Atoderm Intensive Gel Moussant on damp skin.
Lather, then rinse thoroughly.
Then apply Atoderm PP Baume in the event of a break-out.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COPPER SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, NIACINAMIDE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE. [BI 731]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.