Uriage Xémose Lipid-Replenishing Anti-Irritation Cream 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Light Intensive Rehydrating Skincare 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense L ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Avene Antirougeurs Jour Redness Relief Moisturising Protecting Emulsion 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£14.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar K+ Renovating Care For Oily Skin 30ml✓ La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Renov ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £14.80 Regular Price £18.50
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
This treatment brings an instant soothing action, with the patented* Chronoxine.
Brings long-lasting comfort
It has a triple barrier action for long-lasting relief: Cerasterol 2F restores and reinforces the skin barrier, the TLR2-Regul regulates the innate immune barrier and Uriage Thermal Water re-balances the microbial barrier.
|Ingredients||AQUA (WATER, EAU) - PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER - DICAPRYLYL ETHER - GLYCERIN - POLYSORBATE 60 - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - CETYL ALCOHOL - SQUALANE - SODIUM POLYACRYLATE - GLYCERYL STEARATE - PEG-100 STEARATE - BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS - DIMETHICONE - CHLORPHENESIN - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE - o-CYMEN-5-OL - PIROCTONE OLAMINE - XANTHAN GUM - RASPBERRY SEED OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS - ASIATICOSIDE - PHYTOSPHINGOSINE - BORAGE SEED OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL AMIDES|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For the most up to date information, please check the side of the packaging upon receipt of the item.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.