Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Overnight Regeneration Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF20 50mlLancome introduces the Renegie Mult ...£70.00
- Esthederm Lift & Repair Absolute Smoothing Cream 50mlEsthederm Lift & Repair Absolut ...£69.00
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum Caps 90Pure. Potent. Precise. Elizabeth Ar ...Special Price £69.60 Regular Price £87.00
- Filorga Lift Structure Day Cream 50mlFILORGA Lift Structure is an ultra- ...£65.00
Life is constantly changing and so is our skin. With age, skin loses lipids, minerals and other essential nutrients and skin's vital collagen, elastin and protein levels decrease. Cell turnover slows down. Skin begins to look dehydrated and dull with uneven pigmentation and fine lines.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere skincare uses skin-replenishing ceramides, nutrient-rich sea minerals, and high-performance retinols to help support your skin's own natural collagen. And it's clinically proven to hydrate your skin as it comforts, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and evens skin tone, to reveal the radiance that makes you beautiful.
Moisture rich and immediately comforting, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Overnight Regeneration Cream works while you sleep to replenish and revitalise dry, fragile looking skin:
- Hydrates intensely overnight to restore skin's natural moisture balance and ease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps support skin's natural processes during the sleep cycle.
- Elizabeth Arden's patented retinyl complex supports surface skin cell turnover to improve the appearance of age spots and discolourations.
- Wake up to skin that looks firm, smooth, radiant – ready to face the day.
Women reported the following in Elizabeth Arden's consumer tests*:
- 97% Skin feels moisturised and smoother.
- 97% Skin feels soothed and comforted.
- 88% Brightens the look of skin.
- 87% Improves skin's overall appearance.
- 70% Revitalises and fortifies the look of thin, fragile looking skin.
- 66% Skin looks firmer, more lifted.
*According to a US home use consumer test conducted on 105 women after immediate use.
|Ingredients||Water/AQUA/EAU, Dimethicone, Glycerin, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/HEXACAPRATE, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (SHEA BUTTER), Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Fucus Serratus Extract, Yeast Extract/FAEX/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, Retinyl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Soy Amino Acids, Tridecyl Stearate, 3-aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, BIS-VINYL DIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phytosphingosine, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Polysorbate 20, Behenyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Parfum/FRAGRANCE, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.