Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100ml
Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream provides intensive moisture and smoothens even very dry, flaky and itchy skin areas.
Suitable for all-over use.
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Densi Thickening Shampoo 250mlA daily shampoo to cleanse and prom ...Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist 75mlAnthelios' first high protecti ...Special Price £11.90 Regular Price £14.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk Face and Body 100mlVichy Ideal Soleil Face and Body Se ...Special Price £11.90 Regular Price £14.00
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active For Dry Skin 50mlA unique moisturiser that provides ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion 200mlNormaderm’s Purifying Astringent ...Special Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00
Eucerin UreaRepair ORIGINAL 10% Urea Cream provides intense moisturisation and protection for very dry, itchy and scaly skin. It supports the scaling of rough skin, relieves itching and helps soothe the skin.
Designed to give very dry, itchy or scaly skin areas the necessary intensive care that it needs. Eucerin UreaRepair cream is enriched with urea and lactate (lactic acid) that works to enhance the skin's ability to bind moisture. This ensures the skin is left feeling smooth and supple. The formulation forms a fine protective layer on the skin, preventing further moisture loss.
The cream is suitable for us in the joint bends and knees. The skin is intensively moisturised, and the feeling of tension is reduced.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Urea, Cera Microcristallina, Magnesium Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Lactate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol - Eucerit, Magnesium Sulfate.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.