La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser 40ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Liftactiv Specialist B3 Serum 30mlVichy Liftactiv Specialist B3 Serum ...Special Price £29.25 Regular Price £39.00
- Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Multi-Protection Moisturising Screen 30mlClarins UV Plus [5P] Anti-Pollution ...As low as £30.00 Regular Price £34.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Vitamin C Serum 20mlVichy Liftactiv Supreme Vitamin C B ...Special Price £29.25 Regular Price £39.00
- Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum 30mlAntipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Ser ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser:
- An intensely hydrating moisturiser.
- Contains Hyaluronic acid that helps plump the skin and reduce the apperance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Formulated for de-hydrated sensitive skin that is showing signs of aging.
- Helps with loss of volume and skin elasticity with fine lines or wrinkles.
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser is an intensely hydrating cream that helps plump skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the quality of skin tone. It is specifically formulated for de-hydrated skin that is showing signs of aging - loss of volume and skin elasticity with fine lines or wrinkles.
- Effectively locks in hydration to plump and give bounce back to tired-looking skin.
- Clinically proven to reduce depth of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves the quality of skin-tone for a more even, unified complexion.
Key Ingredients In Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser:
- Hyaluronic acid effectively plumps the skin and in doing so, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improving skin hydration and texture.
- Vitamin B5 helps improve the skin's natural repairing process and helps stimulate repair of damaged skin.
Directions For Use:
- HYDRATE & CORRECT: Intensely hydrate skin and help repair and improve appearance of wrinkles. Use as a moisturiser post-cleansing.
- PROTECT: Against UVA/UVB and infrared rays with a broad-spectrum sunscreen. Apply post-moisturising.
- RE-PLUMP & REPAIR: Hydrate, plump and accelerate skin repair with Hyaluronic Acid. Use as serum pre-moisturising at night.
- REPAIR & RE-GENERATE: Accelerate skin-cell turnover, reduce appearance of wrinkles and improve skin uniformity with Retinol. Use as a moisturiser at night time only.
Featured In: Best Facial Moisturisers
|Ingredients||609907 06, AQUA, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, ALCOHOL DENAT, PROPANEDIOL PANTHENOL, SYNTHETIC WAX, NYLON-12, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/, P E G - 1 0 / 1 5 C R O S S P O LY M E R, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, CHLORPHENE S I N, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM, (CODE F.I.L. : C213954/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought the B5 cream a few months ago then just repurchased another, I have been lucky enough to have good skin, however I can still suffer from dry
- Those fine lines that make you look extra tired, and you want to reduce. This is great for that. Really plumps the skin. I love that the spring water
- I've been looking for a cream for dry skin that is a bit lighter structure but still does the job and this is the one. It is light and creamy, ab
- I have used this on and off for years and always end up coming back to it, as I just cannot find anything cheaper that matches up to it. The only thin
- My skin is so much happier since I started using this product. I’ve always been a fan of this brand but I’m totally in love with the Hylau product
- I've used this cream a few times now, along with the eye cream. It has a lovely feeling on my skin and somehow makes my pores seem less obvious.
- This makes my skin so soft feels like a primer when you put it on. Haven’t tried it long enough to see results but I’m happy with it so far
- I have oily skin and am in my 40s. I am so glad I tried this moisturizer, as I have tried many over the years. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on
- This is a very gentle but moisturising cream , I would buy again .
- Happy with the product and has done wonders to my skin.
- have used this before with great results, definitely recommend
- I have been using this cream for the last year and the results are fabulous, it smooth your skin and nourish it very well.