Eucerin Hyaluron Mist Spray 150ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist 75mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible ...Special Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro-Recovery Skincare 40mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
Eucerin Hyaluron Mist Spray:
Skin needs water to work efficiently and effectively to ensure the skin is well hydrated, smooth, supple and radiant. When the skin’s natural protection barrier is compromised, it loses moisture and becomes dehydrated. Dehydrated skin looks dull, feels tight and is unable to keep external irritants at bay and so can become sensitive. Intense and long-lasting hydration is necessary to keep your skin looking and feeling its best.
What is Eucerin Hyaluron Mist Spray?
Mist sprays that do not contain hydrating ingredients are unable to bind moisture. Pure water evaporates fast, making skin even drier than before and making it become sensitive. The unique formula in Hyaluron Mist Spray enhances the skin’s own hydration system, distributing water evenly, locking in moisture, and making the skin smooth and radiant.
What are the key ingredients in Eucerin Hyaluron Mist Spray?
The combination of Hyaluronic Acid and nature-identical Gluco-Glycerol helps to activate the skin’s own moisture. Gluco-Glycerol activated moisture distribution channels, helps to transport water between the skin cells and support skin hydration and moisture balance from within.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Butylene, Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Arginine HCL, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Lovely refreshing mist that leaves skin looking plumper and reinvigorates my make up in the middle of the day. I keep one at work and one at home and
- This facial mist is so soothing and I immediately feel refreshed when I use this after using acids. The spray on it works perfectly. I think I will us
- I normally use just a spring water spray and the water where I live is very chalky and after I wash my face I spray it otherwise it goes dry and itchy
- I've only just started using this so I can't speak to the long term hydration benefits. However, the mister on this is absolutely beautiful.
- I've used face mist before. Eucerin is definitely my favorite and will definitely be me for a long time.
- Never tried this type of product and I am in love! Dries quickly. It's so refreshing and hydrating, feels amazing on the skin. My skin loved it!
- Its brilliant product. I used different brand mist sprays before & this one is far much better than any other I used so far. Skin fees moisturised
- Like all Eucerin products this is a winner, so good for dry skin, it makes your skin feel silky smooth and hydrated. A good way of topping up your moi
- A facial mist that soothes, calms and hydrates the skin, as well as smelling great. What more would you want? It can even act as a light setting spray
- I found this spray to be great at keeping my skin hydrated, it felt nice on the skin. The only negative thing I found was that it didn't spray ou
- Very good product, skin feels refreshed and smooth. Good service.