Uriage Bariéderm Cica-Cream with Copper-Zinc 100ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C Booster 1x8mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C B ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Eucerin Anti-Redness Concealing Day Cream SPF25 50mlInstant long-lasting skin comfort a ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Fluide 40ml✓ Calm and soothe sensitive skin ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlBioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturisin ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
Isolates and protects
The Poly-2P patent creates an immediate bandage effect that isolates and protects. Smectite absorbs and neutralizes, while the combination of Copper Zinc and Uriage Thermal Water delivers a purifying and anti-irritation effect.
GF-Repair patented complex stimulates growth factors to promote epidermal repair.
D-Panthenol intensely soothes sensations of discomfort.
|Ingredients||AQUA (WATER, EAU) - PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) - SODIUM CHLORIDE - ZINC OXIDE - CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE - PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE - PANTHENOL - GLYCERIN -DIMETHICONE - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE - MAGNESIUM SULFATE - METHYLPROPANEDIOL - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - TRIACONTANYL PVP - COPPER GLUCONATE - PROPANEDIOL - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - CITRIC ACID - GLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL INDOLE - POLYQUATERNIUM-61 - HYALURONIC ACID - SILANETRIOL - BORAGE SEED OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL AMIDES|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For the most up to date information, please check the side of the packaging upon receipt of the item.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.