BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops 5ml
Why not try...
- Pharmanord NADH Tablets 60Pharmanord NADH Tablets: A ...Special Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops:
- Probiotic food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis (L. reuteri DSM 17938) that helps the good microorganisms keep a natural balance in the gut.
- One of the safest and most clinically studied probiotics in infants.
- Tested in more than 150 clinical trials.
- Recommended by pediatricians all over the world.
- Safe for long-term use.
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are dietary supplements, like vitamins and minerals.The word probiotic means "for life" as opposed to antibiotic which means "against life". WHO defines probiotics as live microorganisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.
What is BioGaia Protectis?
Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis is Biogaia own patented probiotic bacteria. Because Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis naturally occurs in the human body it is uniquely adapted to reside in humans. With its exceptional and documented health benefits in several areas, Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis is considered a truly superior probiotic bacterium.
How to use BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops:
Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil. We recommend to give the drops by spoon. Do not add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria. 5 drops once daily.
One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis. Recommended dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Key ingredients in BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops:
Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil and Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 (Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis).
How to store BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops:
Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 degrees). Keep out of reach of children. Keep the bottle closed. Avoid contact with fluids like saliva and water. Opened bottle should be used within 3 months.
Are there any side effects from taking BioGaia probiotics (Protectis/Gastrus/Prodentis)?
Since every gastrointestinal tract is unique some individuals might experience a temporary change in gut motility. BioGaia probiotics very rarely cause side effects in the amounts recommended for the products. Some individuals might experience gas (flatulence), but that generally disappears after a few days. No serious adverse effects have been observed in clinical trials up to the maximum tested dosage of 10 billion CFU per day.
Related Articles to Children's Health:
|Ingredients||Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil (palm kernel) and L. reuteri DSM 17938|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This Item is difficult to get where I live and the ordering and delivery is always so fast. Very pleased with this company.
- Worked miracles for our 4 week colicky baby.
- Very good
- Helped us so much with the colic! This protectis is good also for constipation or diarrhea,
- These little drops helped a lot with newborn colic. It was like magic! The effect foes tend to wear off after a while but nevertheless amazing product
- Bought this for my newborn and works greats. she’s 5 months now and I still give it to her
- Thank the Lord for BioGaia Probiotics. My 2 month old baby went from being upset and crying loudly to being calm and happy within a day of using these
- Baby feels a little bit better
- After a 6 month battle with constipation and trapped wind these drops have been life changing!! My little girl struggled constantly from a few days ol
- The information states fewer spit ups however gave this in my baby's bottle for the night feed. Next day he was vomiting and diarrheoa.
- In short this really works for newborn constipation! Our son was straining up to 7 hours a day and through the night which was causing him and us h
- These pro biotic drops may seem expensive, but they work wonderfully well. My daughter had a lot of trouble pooping when we first started weaning, wit
- this item really work on my colicky baby or his organs settle ı dont know which one but ı used this and one week later my super colicky baby gone, s
- In general the product is good and works well.
- My daughter is 2 months old and she was drinking bottles uneasy and nervous. We change the milk for a digestive one and include these drops. The chang
- For the moment it keeps my baby's colics in line for a month and a half.