BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops 5ml
Why not try...
- One Nutrition Gluten Shield Mini Tabs 60The Gluten Shield digestive enzyme ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.49
- Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets 120Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets ...£15.99
BioGaia Protectis baby drops is a probiotic food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis (L. reuteri DSM 17938) that helps the good microorganisms keep a natural balance in the gut.
5 drops once daily
5 drops contain 100 million live Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis
Safe for long-term use
One of the safest and most clinically studied probiotics in infants
Tested in clinical trials
Recommended by pediatricians all over the world
74 million sold bottles
How to use: Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil. We recommend to give the drops by spoon. Do not add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria. 5 drops once daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis. Recommended dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C / 77 °F). Keep out of reach of children. Keep the bottle closed. Avoid contact with fluids like saliva and water. Opened bottle should be used within 3 months.
|Ingredients||Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil (palm kernel) and L. reuteri DSM 17938|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- After a 6 month battle with constipation and trapped wind these drops have been life changing!! My little girl struggled constantly from a few days ol
- The information states fewer spit ups however gave this in my baby's bottle for the night feed. Next day he was vomiting and diarrheoa.
- In short this really works for newborn constipation!
Our son was straining up to 7 hours a day and through the night which was causing
- These pro biotic drops may seem expensive, but they work wonderfully well. My daughter had a lot of trouble pooping when we first started weaning, wit
- this item really work on my colicky baby or his organs settle ı dont know which one but ı used this and one week later my super colicky baby gone, s
- In general the product is good and works well.
- My daughter is 2 months old and she was drinking bottles uneasy and nervous. We change the milk for a digestive one and include these drops. The chang
- For the moment it keeps my baby's colics in line for a month and a half.