BioCare Baby BioFlora (Probiotic) 33g
BioCare Baby BioFlora (Probiotic) Powder:
- Recommended by healthcare practitioners and trusted by parents
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No need to refrigerate
- Suitable breast-fed and formula-fed babies from birth
- 33 days’ supply at 1/4 teaspoon per day
Key Benefits of BioCare Baby BioFlora (Probiotic):
Biocare Baby BioFlora is a specialised blend of probiotics suitable from birth and containing LAB4B, the latest of BioCare's industry-leading LAB4 probiotic and (dairy-free) G.O.S., which encourages the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestine of the baby.
- Baby BioFlora is a specialised blend of LAB4B live bacteria used in the Swansea Baby study
- Clinically researched – Contains the LAB4B complex as used in the Swansea Baby study consisting of Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei and Lactobacillus salivarius
- Guaranteed 10 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life
- Advanced - With GOS, a prebiotic fibre which is naturally found in breast milk
- Optimum stability - Contains a superior, high tech ‘molecular sieve’, which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer
- No unnecessary additives, free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavours
- For everyday use and suitable alongside antibiotics. Apply the powder directly into the baby’s mouth on a clean finger, alongside a feed. Can also be mixed into warm milk or food
How to use BioCare Baby BioFlora:
If you are looking for an adult probiotic with Lab4 live bacteria, we recommend BioAcidophilus Forte Plus.
|Ingredients||Galactooligosaccharides (Milk), Fructooligosaccharides, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.