CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water 295ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Foaming Gel 200mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Oily Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
- Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream 10% Urea with Lactate 100mlMassage the cream into feet until t ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner 200mlVichy's unique formulations co ...Special Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water For All Skin Types:
- Gentle cleansing water.
- Removes make-up, dirt and pollution.
- Ultra-gentle formula for sensitive skin and eyes.
- Contains Niacinamide and 3 Essential Ceramides.
- Cleans, Hydrates and Soothes the skin.
CeraVe Micellar Water For All Skin Types:
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water is a gentle, no-rinse cleanser that removes make-up, dirt and pollution whilst protecting the skin's natural barrier. This is the ultimate cleanser for sensitive skin is formulated with skin-loving ingredients Niacinamide and 3 Essential Ceramides, leaving the skin soothed and hydrated.
Key Ingredients In CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water:
- Three Essential Ceramides: Enriched with ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II which help to protect skin’s natural barrier by restoring low ceramide levels.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Helps to calm and soothe the skin, keeping is hydrated and comfotable.
Benefits of CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water:
- Gentle on sensitive skin and eyes: Ophthalmological tested.
- Developed with Dermatologists.
- Removes Dirt, Pollution and Make-up with minimal effort.
- Helps to protect the skin's natural barrier.
- Suitable for All Skin Types.
- Non-Comedogenic: Does not block your pores.
- Refreshing liquid texture.
- Can be used as part of a Double Cleansing Routine (use the Micellar Water as a first cleanse and go in with a CeraVe cleanser).
Directions For Use:
Shake well, then saturate a cotton or re-usable pad:
- To remove eye makeup: Hold over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing
- To cleanse skin and remove face makeup: Gently wipe over skin until completely free of makeup and impurities.
- There’s no need to rinse. Suitable for use morning and evening.
- If you want to double cleanse: follow with a CeraVe cleanser of your choice.
What are Ceramides?
Ceramides are lipids (oils) which make up 50% of our skin, meaning they play an essential role in having healthy skin! Sometimes our ceramide levels can be low due a range of factors such as pollution, skin conditions like eczema, diet and more. When these levels are low or damaged, our skin's barrier will appear irritated; itchy, dry, and uncomfortable.
All CeraVe products contain 3 essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) which help to restore our skin's lipids and thus, protecting our skin's natural barrier.
|Ingredients||Aqua/ Water, Glycerine, Hexylene, Glycol, Poloxamer184, Disodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, BHT, Ceramide NP, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide EOP.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water is a very high quality product! It is gentle on the skin, but at the same time provides great cleansing qualities. Aft
- This was a really great micellar water. It not only removed my make up with ease, but also left my face feeling super clean. Usually I cannot use mice
- The CeraVe Micellar Water has been a great addition to my night skin routine and removes the makeup like a dream... Absolutely loved the product, and
- I cleanse my face every day , I started using this micellar water and I was so impressed, I fake tanned on the Friday including my face, I used my nor
- I was really surprised how effective this product was in removing make up, considering gentle formula it has. It removed make up way better than the o
- I have combination and large pores and not so young skin using the CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water every day made a big difference with the texture of
- This product is by far the best cleansing water I have ever used, firstly it is gentle on the skin, and when removing makeup it glides off, unlike oth
- We all know the amazing quality of CeraVe products, this new micellar cleansing water is just another that comes to save your life! Super gentle and s
- This is by far (having tested many) the best Micellar water I have ever used. Removes eye makeup effortlessly. No stinging or red eye's. Leaves n
- This is the best and most gentle and effective micellar water I have ever used. I have acne prone and hormonal skin issues and this helps to balance o
- Really good left skin clean and soft after. Would definitely recommend this product along with other cerave products
- Superb product. Very gentle and really deep cleaning. Removes makeup instantly, even waterproof mascara! The whole range of cleansers and moisturisers
- Having read about this product was absolutely thrilled to see it on 3 for 2 and immediately put it in my basket ,was so happy and when arrived was kee
- Not to be dramatic but this has saved my skin recently. I had tiny little white spots all around my cheeks and chin area, horrible texture. I have sta
- Like all CeraVe products, this is so gentle and leaves skin feeling super clean but without the tightness that other cleansers can leave you with. I l
- Love this product! It removes my makeup so easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It doesn't strip my skin of moisture too which is a
- My new favorite Micellar water! Removes make up easily, but doesn't strip the skin at all, leaves it feeling refreshed and moisturised
- You can see the dirt being cleansed off compared to other micellar water products. Best product Iâ€™ve used so far!