HealthAid KidzProbio (2 Billion) Tablets 30
HealthAid KidzProbio (2 Billion) Tablets 30:
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Aids in nutrient absorption
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid KidzProbio (2 Billion) Tablets?
KidzProbio Chewable Tablets is a unique formulation containing special viable strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium designed with your child’s wellbeing in mind. Together with the added benefits of Vitamin A, C, D and E; KidzProbio helps keep the digestive system in balance, provides essential support under conditions of digestive disorders, helps regain flora balance following antibiotic therapy, and promotes healthy growth and development. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency. KidzProbio comes in a great blackcurrant flavour which children will enjoy!
Key Benefits of HealthAid KidzProbio (2 Billion) Tablets:
- Plays a vital role in maintaining good health
- May help reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhoea
- Contributes to the maintanance of a healthy bowel function
- Contributes to the maintanance of a healthy immune system
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Contributes to the maintanance of a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May improve lactose absorption in children who are lactose intolerant
Who should take HealthAid KidzProbio (2 Billion) Tablets?
- Children who have abnormal or irregular bowel movement
- Children who need to maintain a healthy immune system
- Children with poor digestive systems
- Children who are following a course of antibiotics
- Children who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient-rich foods
How to use:
For adults and children over 3 years of age; chew one tablet daily before a meal. For children younger than 3; tablets can be crushed and the powder can be mixed with food or drink. Must be used immediately once crushed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Sweetener (sorbitol, xylitol), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. Magnesium stearate), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate), Probiotic Blend, Flavour Enhancer (natural blackcurrant flavour), Vitamin A (retinyl acetate), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.