Why not try...
- BioCare Female Multinutrient Vegicaps 90BioCare Female Multinutrient Capsul ...£38.19
- BioCare Baby BioFlora (Probiotic) 33gBioCare Baby BioFlora (Probiotic) P ...£38.39
- BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Minerals Vegicaps 90BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Min ...£36.69
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine C ...Special Price £37.45 Regular Price £53.50
- Biocare Hair, Skin & Nail Complex Capsules 60Biocare Hair, Skin & Nail Compl ...£36.69
- Nature's Aid CBD Oil 10% Spray 10mlNature's Aid CBD Oil 10% Spray ...Special Price £37.49 Regular Price £49.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 34 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare Children's Mindlinx Powder:
- Suitable for vegans and vegtarians
- A comprehensive formula providing the nutritional support your child needs for healthy growth, mental health and wellbeing, strong bones and immunity
- Contains a high level of B vitamins, magnesium and zinc
Key Benefits of BioCare Children's Mindlinx Powder:
Biocare Chidlren's Mindlinx is a high potency live bacteria supplement with added glutamine particularly useful for children. Supplied in powder or vegetable capsules.
- High potency powder that can easily be mixed into food or liquid, ideal for those unable or who prefer not to take capsules or tablets
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability
- Dairy free
- Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma
- Mindlinx utilises transient bacterial strains as well as the LAB4 complex of proprietary strains
- LAB4 has been tested extensively
- An encapsulated version of Mindlinx is also available
How to use BioCare Children's Mindlinx Powder:
Take daily with food as indicated, or as professionally directed. Can be mixed into cool drinks or sprinkled onto food.
3 - 8 years - 1 level teaspoon (approximately 5g), 9+ years - 2 level teaspoons (approximately 10g).
Discover more of our Biocare Children's Health range here.
|Ingredients||L-Glutamine, Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Potato Maltodextrin, Apricot Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.