Udo's Choice Babies & Toddlers Blend Microbiotics Powder 75g
Udo's Choice Babies & Toddlers Blend Microbiotics Powder 75g:
- Contain 6 infant & toddler-specific bacterial strains at an appropriate strength, designed specifically to reflect healthy infant microflora
- Guaranteed 1.7bn viable cells per dose
- Suitable for children aged 0-5 years.
What is Udo's Choice Babies & Toddlers Blend Microbiotics?
Udo's Choice Babies & Toddlers Blend Microbiotics Powder contains 6 infant & toddler-specific bacterial strains at an appropriate strength, designed specifically to reflect healthy infant microflora.
- The bifidobacteria, including B. infantis, B. bifidum and B. breve, should represent the largest population of beneficial bacteria in babies. Babies pick up these friendly bacteria from their mothers during their passage through a clean and healthy birth canal.
- Studies show that B. infantis was found in approximately 60% of full-term newborns who were born vaginally and only 9% of babies born by caesarean section.
- Formula fed babies also have significant differences from breastfed babies in the composition of their gut microflora because the heat used to pasteurize formula kills all bacteria.
- The specific strains used inUdo's Choice Babies & Toddlers Blend Microbiotics Powder has been specially chosen for their value to infant health and have been formulated to the viable count appropriate for infants.
How to use:
Use once a day. Can be used three times a day if required
Dissolve half (1/2) a teaspoon (1g) in infant formula or other liquid, or coat nipple before breast feeding.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
6 Infant specific strains: Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) : 32%, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) : 26%, Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) : 21%, Bifidobacterium infantis (HA-116) : 11%, Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-13) : 5%, Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) : 5%
In a base of maltodextrin, ascorbic acid, and silicon dioxide.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.