La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist 75ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imperfections Correcting Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imp ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00Out of stock
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlBioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Puri ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist:
✓ Exceptionally high protection sunscreen mist for oily and blemish-prone skin prone to sensitivity.
✓ Light, fresh texture of a thermal spring water.
✓ Highly moisturising spray is easy to apply, quickly absorbed and delivers a double anti-shine action.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist is the first high protection sunscreen with the lightness and freshness of a thermal spring water perfect for oily, blemish-prone skin. Invisible on the skin.
Key benefits of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist:
- Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
- SPF 50 protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex.
- Invisible texture: double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks and is water resistant.
- Mess-free application that does not need rubbing in.
- Light and cooling on the skin, offering 24 hours of hydration, non-sticky, non-greasy formula.
- Suitable for all skin types, including skin that is oily or blemish-prone.
Read More: Best Sunscreens For Your Face 2022
How to Use La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist:
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Shake well before use. This can be worn under or on-top of make up and can be re-applied throughout the day.
Tested under dermatological control.
|Ingredients||Butane, Aqua / Water, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Nylon-12, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, P-Anisic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carnosine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-32, PEG-8 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Parfum / Fragrance.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great handbag size. Needed this for quick over makeup top up sunscreen throughout the day and it seems to work fine. Definitely Invisible with no drip
- Lovely sunscreen. Goes on lightly and doesn’t make skin greasy or clog pores.
- Ideal for those who wear makeup and can't top up with actual spf. A lot cheaper than the mineral sunblock sticks(touch up powder)
- Lightweight and invisible on the skin, lovely product
- I need a decent high factor to wear under makeup, as I never want to age my face in the sun. This type allows me to wear my foundation without being g
- This is a fabulous product. Great to apply over make-up, even acts as a setting spray. Non sticky formula with the extra reassurance of a high factor
- Great product, non greasy, goes over your makeup perfectly, it’s stop prickly heat on my nose and it smells amazing.
- Leaves no residue on the skin, isn’t stick, sprays evenly all over and smells divine! Currently on my 2nd bottle and have 1 spare!!
- Doesn’t feel greasy, so good for just spraying on top of makeup. The bottle is just too small though!!
- Best sunscreen for face. Very light, none greasy, high protection and smells nice.
- Great sun screen protector keep in my bag for top ups
- I love this product it’s got a smooth finish after application. It doesn’t leave a white tone on your face it blends right in. It smells nice and
- I got this for my holiday in Florida and I must say I had no red face ( fair skin that burns easily) and works perfectly for slealing your makeup &
- Really happy with this product, doesn't leave skin feeling greasy at all
- This is ideal for days out because it fits into my handbag. I find it particularly useful because you don't get the product on your hands which i
- This arrived just in time for the sunny weather. I have very sensitive skin, prone to acne & I get prickly heat. This is the first summer I’ve b
- I bought this product just a few weeks ago and love it :) it is a lovely fine mist to use on my face to protect from the sun, non greasy and sits well
- The only way to reapply sunscreen over the top of make up!
- I hate sun cream on my face it makes me feel dirty and greasy all day. This one is great! It goes over make up and I have never burnt my face whilst u
- This sunscreen is lovely and light and the aerosol works really well. I didn't find it sticky/tacky or heavily scented. My main concern with it w