Clarins Fix Make-Up 50ml
Clarins Fix Make-Up:
- Spray extends the wear of makeup
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Allantoin
- Moisturises and soothes the skin
- Non-sticky formula
- Can be used any time of the day
Clarins Fix Make Up is a light and refreshing mist that sets makeup and gives longer-lasting hold. Enriched with aloe vera and allantoin, it instantly moisturises and soothes the skin. It's invigorating grapefruit extract and organic rose water scent provide a continuous sense of well-being. A simple spray for long-lasting makeup.
Contains Clarins exclusive anti-pollution complex.
How to use: Spray 30 cm from the face, keeping eyes closed.
Aloe vera extract: hydration and skin comfort.
Grapefruit extract: the invigorating fragrance provides a sense of well-being.
The exclusive Clarins anti-pollution complex: the first complex that fights the signs of premature aging and dull complexion due to pollution.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SUCROSE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, ALLANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, DEHYDROACETIC ACID [M2777A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Feels lovely, refreshing fragrance. However, fails to fix lower lash mascara..still flakes and as this is my main make up beef it's an expensive
- It just knows what it have to do, and sets the makeup perfectly!
- But a bit pricey. I don't have issues after using this and it does what it says on the tin but there are similar products for less so not sure wh
- Kept looking at this and reading the reviews.......but a bit cynical and thought how can this work and its a lot of money to waste. Why on earth had I
- I was exceptionally sceptical and read every review going. Brilliant product which actually does as it says. It fixed foundation, brows etc in place a
- I bought this to take away on holiday so that I didn't constantly have to touch up my makeup. It is a marvellous product which does what it says