Clarins Ever Bronze Compact Powder
Why not try...
- Lancome CILS Booster Lash Revitalising Serum 4ml✓ The eyelash serum leaves lashes ...Special Price £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
- Clarins Ready in a Flash Eyes & Brows PaletteColour, brighten, sculpt. Picture-p ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Filorga Flash-Nude Fluid 30mlFILORGA Flash-Nude Fluid - a double ...Out of stock
- Lancome Blush On No.6 Blush BrushLancome Blush On N°6 - Blush ...Special Price £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
- Clarins Pore Perfecting Matifying KitWith the Clarins Pore Perfecting Ma ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £33.00Out of stock
Clarins Ever Bronze Compact Powder:
- Gives the skin a sun-kissed, healthy glow
- Infused with coconut oil to nourish the skin
- Prolongs the look of a natural tan
Ever Bronze Compact Powder is a bronzing powder that delivers made to measure results. Each bronzer includes two shades, a lighter shade enriched with thin pearls to help catch the light as well as a darker shade to deliver natural, long lasting results. The nourishing powders contain organic coconut oil, Clarins anti-pollution complex and organic safflower which help to soften and protect the skin after sun exposure and also prolong your tan. Available in 3 shades.
How to use Clarins Ever Bronze Compact Powder
Apply after foundation to sculpt your look and give your complexion a beautiful bronzed glow.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.