Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch 15g
Why not try...
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift & Firm Makeup SPF15Moisturising cream foundation infus ...As low as £26.40 Regular Price £33.00
- Lancome Fix It Forget It Spray 100mlFix your makeup with the Lancome Fi ...£27.00
- Lancome Blur & Go StickLancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Blur ...£26.00
- Lancome Grandiose Extreme Mascara 01 Noir ExtremeThe Lancome Grandiose Exteme offers ...£27.00
The Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch is an award winning makeup primer is the perfect combination of make-up and skin care. With an ultra-light, ultra-smooth texture it glides on skin, leaving a imperceptible veil on its surface, filling in and smoothing away the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. The very light texture ensures that skin is not overloaded and is able to breathe. Your skin is left 'foundation ready'. Smoother, moisturized and even-toned, your skin offers the best surface, ready to give your foundation make-up a more even and flawless finish. Can also be used alone or mixed-in with your foundation for a quick and easy application.
Featured in The Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible. Suitable for all skin types.
How to use: With the fingertips, apply a fine layer to the areas concerned (wrinkles, fine lines, dilated pores). Instant Smooth can be used alone or under make-up. You can also mix Instant Smooth with your Clarins liquid foundation, for a beautifully flawless complexion.
Acacia Micro-Pearls sink into wrinkles and fine lines and increase in size as they absorb moisture naturally released by the skin, smoothing its surface. Plant key ingredients and Vitamin E protect the skin.
|Ingredients||CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, CI 77019/MICA, CI 77491/IRON OXIDE, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 75470/CARMINE, [M0717B]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Really helps lines, albeit temporarily!
- After using this for just two days I was smitten. It leaves the skin silky smooth and my fine lines a little less obvious, putting make up on becomes
- A little goes a long way and my skin feels beautiful, what more can you ask for ! Love it !
- I had a sample of this and fell in love with it. The most amazing product makes my skin smooth and feeling fantastic. Cannot recommend enough.
- I had a sample of this and truly loved it, I can’t recommend how wonderful my face felt and looked. I will be purchasing
- Lovely smooth silky feel. I wear it under my foundation cream and after applying my usual rouge, my skin looks fresh and healthy. At knocking 70 I don
- Poly filler for the face ,gives a nice finish to make Up
- I have used this product for several years. Quite expensive compared with other products I use. However a little goes a long way so it lasts along tim
- Bought others but always return to this. It does everything it claims to and feels like velvet on the skin.
- This little pot gives me a smooth, even, flawless base for my make up, love it