Eucerin Replenishing Body Wash 5% 400ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil 20% Omega 400mlFor daily showering and bathing for ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Eucerin Sun Fluid Mattifying Fluid SPF50+ 50mlA sun fluid for the face that combi ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Eucerin Ultra Sensitive Soothing Care Cream Dry Skin 50mlDay and night cream with SymSitive ...Special Price £13.20 Regular Price £16.50
Many soaps and certain cleansers contain alkali detergents that wash away the epidermal lipids and moisturising factors that make up the skin’s natural protective barrier, leaving it prone to dryness and irritation.
Eucerin Replenishing Body Wash 5% Urea only contains mild cleansing agents, making it suitable for cleansing dry to extremely dry skin. In addition, it is also enriched with Urea and Lactate, natural moisturising factors that bind moisture into the stratum corneum (upper layer of the skin). As this ultra-mild wash formula leaves the skin’s natural barrier functioning, it is ideal for daily cleansing of dry or mature skin, or even suitable for use for skin affected by Psoriasis or diabetes.
How to use:
1. Apply a small amount of Eucerin Replenishing Body Wash 5% Urea to your hands.
2. Massage gently into a lather on your face, body, hands and feet.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
|Ingredients||Aqua Sorbitol Glycerin Sodium Myreth Sulfate Sodium Lactate Urea Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Lauryl Glucoside PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Lactic Acid Polyquaternium-10 Sodium Benzoate Sodium Salicylate|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.