Clarins Energising Emulsion for Tired Legs 125ml
Why not try...
- Lab Series Age Rescue+ Eye Therapy 15mlApply Age Rescue + Eye Therapy by g ...£27.50
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
The Clarins Energising Emulsion is a relaxing feet treat! This energising emulsion—with Camomile, Basil, Sage and Cypress—relaxes, tones and revs-up tired legs. Helps maintain skin’s ideal moisture balance leaving legs soft, supple and refreshed. This lightweight lotion can be applied throughout the day, even over stockings. Ideal for pregnant women or when for you've been on your feet all day.
How to use: Lightly massage in from the feet (the arch) to mid-thigh, until completely absorbed. Can be applied at any moment of the day.
Natural plant extracts and essential oils.
Camomile, Basil, Petit Grain: soothing and relaxing.
St. John's Wort, Mint, Cypress and Witch Hazel: toning, refreshing, astringent.
Wheatgerm and Sweet Almond Oil: nourishing, restore lipids.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, STEARIC ACID, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARETH-20, POLYSORBATE 60, GLYCERIN, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, LIMONENE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MENTHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) LEAF/TWIG OIL, LINALOOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SORBIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CITRAL, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, HYPERICUM PERFORATUM EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, GERANIOL, OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) OIL, CITRONELLOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS CONE EXTRACT, EUGENOL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL, CI 42090/BLUE 1, [C0864Q]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have restless leg syndrome and this helps to cool them down, it’s a fabulous emulsion to use any time of the day,
- I received a sample bottle of this as a free gift with purchase of make-up. As soon as I opened the bottle I felt the scent very strong. A fe minutes
- i work long 13and half hour shifts days at a time - head home with swollen heavy legs rub in this cream and almost instantly feel relief almost as if
- I have had a lot of spine operations and my lower legs suffer I get jumps and suffer from leg syndrome ,I thought I would try this and it is marvoluse
- Smells great. Looks great. Instantly refreshes legs and relaxes them after work. Pop on before train home! I am then fine for the evening ahead
- Works a little for tired legs and cools but doesn't completely get rid of leg and foot pain .. however great for night time use really reduces pa
- Iv suffered horribly with restless leg syndrome for years and I only wish I knew about this product back then, it helps me personally a lot! The cooli
- I suffer from very tired legs, they can feel very heavy / tired and on occasions have cramps down to my feet. I came across this emulsion online and r
- This product is amazing and really works. I felt an instant relief to my legs and would say that the effects were still felt the day after !! I think
- This is my second purchase of this great product and I can’t be without it. Oh so refreshing, particularly in this hot weather. It makes your feet a