Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream 125ml
Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream:
- Soothing relief for tired feet
- Smoothes-away roughness
- Renews and protects from ankle to toe
Soothing relief for tired feet! Experience the walking-on-air feeling of a cream that helps relieve swelling and fatigue with antifungal Arnica extract. Smoothes-away roughness and its causes with Virgin Cashew Nut Oil and Shea Butter. Strengthens and beautifies nails with Myrrh. Renews and protects from ankle to toe without the need for medical solutions, unless severe health problems arise that require more than a foot treatment.
How to use: Gently massage from toes to ankles morning and/or evening. To help prevent hard skin build-up, regularly exfoliate with Smoothing Body Scrub.
Cashew Nut Oil: nourishes, softens.
Shea Butter: repairs, softens.
Arnica: soothes, relieves feelings of fatigue.
Myrrh: strengthens nails.
Thyme Essential Oil: purifies.
Laponite powder: absorbs dampness.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CYCLOMETHICONE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER UNSAPONIFIABLES, CETYL PALMITATE, SODIUM MAGNESIUM SILICATE, ANACARDIUM OCCIDENTALE (CASHEW) SEED OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, ALLANTOIN, CARBOMER, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA RESIN EXTRACT, THYMUS ZYGIS FLOWER OIL, BHT, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, EUGENOL, CITRAL, [C1664B]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Given the current Coronavirus situation, Landys Chemist have been first rate in both delivery and promptly answering the emailed questions we had.
- My feet feel beauttiful after a gentle massage with this heavenly foot treatment
- I love this foot cream it goes on so well. My feet are left lovely and soft it is certainly worth a try and I would recommend it to anyone.
- I have tried many foot creams but none as good as this one. Fabulous but not over-powering scent, nourishing cream which sinks in quickly and superb r
- As a diabetic - keeping your feet in tip top condition is essential. Have used this cream for many years and my feet almost sigh with pleasure when th
- A rich deeply moisturizing cream but not oily, goes a long way, highly recommended
- I have used this cream for a few years now. The skin on my feet is always lovely and soft -the beauty salon and chiropodist I go to regularly always c
- I’ve used another well know brand foot cream of similar price for a number of years. I am delighted and amazed at how much softer my feet are after
- I was impressed with a big sample I got of this so I purchased the full-size. I'm new to foot cream and I noticed that this stuff not only does a