Avene Gentle Exfoliating Gel 75ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Photoderm Max Tinted Aquafluid SPF50+ Light Colour 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk Face and Body 100mlVichy Ideal Soleil Face and Body Se ...Special Price £11.90 Regular Price £14.00
- Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
A gentle gel texture scrub to smoothe and deeply cleanse sensitive skin. Gentle, gel textured scrub to deeply cleanse sensitive skin. Effectively eliminates dead cells and impurities without aggravating or drying. Use before a mask or moisturiser to improve the efficacy of the ingredients and refine the skin texture, leaving it radiant and healthyâlooking. Suitable for all skin types.
- Jojoba wax beads and niacinamide: exfoliants selected for their extreme tolerance.
- AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply to either wet or dry skin, avoiding the eye contour area. Gently massage with fingertips using circular movements, then rinse off with lukewarm water. Oily/Combination skin usetwice a week, normal skin once a week and dry to very dry skin once every ten days.
1. Exfoliate skin once or twice a week with Gentle Exfoliating Gel
2. Soothe with AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise using any AvÃ¨ne Les Essentiels or Hydrance Moisturiser of your choice
AvÃ¨ne is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, AvÃ¨ne offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every AvÃ¨ne product is the uniquely composed AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale AvÃ¨ne products are manufactured. AvÃ¨ne offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, WATER (AQUA), NIACINAMIDE, CELLULOSE ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CITRIC ACID, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCERYL OLEATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, LECITHIN, POLYSORBATE 60, RED 30 (CI 73360), SODIUM SALICYLATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TALC, TOCOPHEROL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ZINC GLUCONATE|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.