La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Cream 15ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream SPF30 50ml✓ Helps reduce the appearance of ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Slow Age Day Cream 50mlSlow Age is Vichy's most power ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Dry Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Rede ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream SPF30 All Skin Types 50mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream S ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Cream:
- An anti-wrinkle solution containing hyaluronic acid that restores and replumps sensitive eyes.
- High concentration of vitamin B5, to boost the skins natural renewal and repairing process around the eye contour.
- Along with a duo of hyaluronic acids that provide both surface hydration and deep hydration.
Hyalu B5 Eye Cream is La Roche-Posay's 1st dermatological anti-wrinkle solution that restores and replumps sensitive eyes. The formula is developed with a high concentration of vitamin B5, to boost the skins natural renewal and repairing process around the eye contour.
- A duo of hyaluronic acids that provide both surface hydration and deep hydration.
- Wrinkles and fine lines look reduced.
- The eye contour looks fresher for a more awakened look.
Directions For Use:
Use morning and evening. No fragrance.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PANTHENOL, SILICA, ISOHEXADECANE, ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-20 STEARATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TIN OXIDE, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, SORBITAN OLEATE, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARGININE PCA, SERINE, MYRISTIC ACID, ALUMINA, DISODIUM EDTA, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, TOLUENE SULFONIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 80, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BHT, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOIC ACID, CI 7749, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I’ve bought this recently having tried quite a few eye creams. It’s slightly tinted and slightly creamier than other creams but it blends in very
- Nice velvety cream that absorbs easily into the eye area. You only need to use a little bit as it is very concentrated. Good for dry eye skin and not
- It a very thick cream, which is exactly what I want, especially in winter. Gets rid of any dryness, and does aggravate my eyes at all!
- Ive tried a few eye creams and think this is my fave so far. Its got a quite a thick, rich consistency which leaves your eyes feeling enriched and soo
- Lovely packaging and there's no scent. It's a little thick and takes some time to pat in around they eyes yet it feels nourishing!
- Really thick, good application, doesn’t run into lashes or eyes. I’ve seen a difference already
- Extremely hydrating for under the eyes. Recommend for sensitive eyes
- Been using this product for few weeks and am very happy as my eyes look less tired and more open wide .
- I love texture of this! The eyes contours looks smoother BUT I think it is too early to say if does help with wrinkles or not.
- Lovely texture and hydrating eye cream. No scent, my under eyes get really dry and this kept the eye contour area hydrated really well without stingin