La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- REN Flash Hydro-Boost Instant Plumping Emulsion 40mlREN Flash Hydro-Boost Instant Plump ...£36.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream 50mlSkin is moisturisedSkin feels softe ...Special Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...£37.00
- Filorga Time Flash Express Smoothing Active Primer 30mlExpress Smoothing Active Primer ...£35.00
✓ La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an intensely hydrating serum that is clinically proven to re-plump and repair skin in only 1 day.
✓ Specifically formulated for de-hydrated skin that is showing signs of aging - loss of volume and skin elasticity with fine lines or wrinkles.
An intensely hydrating serum that is clinically proven to re-plump skin and accelerate skin repair.
Specifically formulated for de-hydrated skin that is showing signs of aging - loss of volume and skin elasticity with fine lines or wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid effectively plumps the skin and in doing so, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improving skin hydration and texture. This formula contains two different sized molecules of Hyaluronic Acid. The larger molecule works on the surface of the skin to reduce wrinkles and re-plump the skin. The smaller molecule is able to penetrate more deeply into the skin to increase skin volume.
Vitamin B5 helps improve the skin's natural repairing process and helps stimulate repair of damaged skin.
Madecassoside accelerate helps stimulate collagen synthesis which gives skin its firm and elastic quality.
Skin immediately recovers bounce, suppleness and a fresh complexion
After 4 hours, elasticity & firmness are improved by 24% and skin is 70% more hydrated
After a month of use, 87% had more elastic and even skin and 71% agreed their wrinkles looked reduced
|Ingredients||609905 19, AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT, PROPYLENE, GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC, GLYCERIDES, PPG-6-DECYLTETRADECETH-30, GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, MADECASSOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC, ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, (CODE F.I.L. : B212343/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been using this product for the last 2 weeks and I am loving it. It is quite a thick consistency and only a small amount is needed as it spread
- First of all to describe my skin before I started with Hyalo B5 Hyaloronic Acid Serum: Very dry patches and acne-prone skin. I started around 2 wee
- I received this product a few weeks ago and since I have been using it I must say it makes my skin feel so smooth. I have acne prone skin and I am a s
- I received this product to test. It smells lovely and although rather thick, it goes on and is absorbed easily. After applying 2 drops, my skin was le
- I have been using this product a about two months and hence its too early to say if it has improved my skin beyond a temporary moisturising effect. I
- I haven't used a serum for years, usually because of the high cost of these products and the time adding an extra product each day. But having fa
- I absolutely love this serum. My skin is quite sensitive with a tendency to be dry. Being in my early fifties, I'm also fighting the signs of age
- This product arrived the day before I was due to go on a very long flight. I left my usual serum at home and took the Hyalu B5 serum on my travels. I
- I've only started using this for one week and I can always notice that my skin feels more supple and just has that bounce to it. The serum smells
- I’ve had this a couple weeks or so now and started using it that same night. I have cheated and used it in the morning a couple of times when I’ve