Why not try...
- Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100gLamberts Cranberry Complex Powder: ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets: For ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tablets 180Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tab ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £14.99
- HealthAid MagCitra Tablets 60HealthAid MagCitra: ✓ One of the ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
- HealthAid Magnesium Bisglycinate 375mg Tablets 60✓ Suitable for Vegans ✓ C ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Capsul ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
Ginger Root tablets are formulated using the best quality Gonger root extract, standardised to contain at least 5% Ginerlos, the active constituent that helps maintain a smooth gastrointestinal tract
Ginger is excellent for digestion, upset stomach, motion sickness and nausea before pregnancy
Ginger is body-warming herb, which helps to maintain healthy blood circulation and the cardiovascular system
Ginger Root Extract Tablets are formulated using the best quality extracts and powders; derived from wild crafted or organically grown herbs meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency.
Recommended Daily Intake of Ginger Root Extract Tablets: Adults and children over 6 years of age, one to three tablets daily with meals as required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent [di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Standardised Ginger Root Extract, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.