Why not try...
- Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps 30Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Triphala 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Triphala is effective in cleans ...£9.00
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 60Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets: ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.25
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £11.75
- Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets 100Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 7 reward points when you buy this product
Cinnamon has been known to have powerful natural antifungal, antibacterial and antiparasitic propertiesHigh in antioxidant activity, Cinnamon can be beneficial in helping with the symptoms of colds, digestive disorders and in maintaining blood sugar levels
Cinnamon Capsules by HealthAid are formulated using the best quality extracts and powders; derived from wild crafted or organically grown herbs meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency.
Recommended Daily Intake of Cinnamon 850mg Capsules: Adults and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Cinnamon Powder (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Capsule Shell (vegetable cellulose), Di- Calcium Phosphate, Cinnamon Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Magnesium Stearate|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.