Lamberts Cinnamon 2500mg Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
Lamberts Cinnamon 2500mg Tablets:
- A pure, high strength cinnamon extract
- Traditionally been used to help calm digestive problems
- Coated to make them taste free (although they have a pleasant smell of cinnamon) and easy to swallow
- As with almost all Lamberts® products, these tablets are formulated, manufactured and packed in the UK using pharmaceutical GMP standards
- One-a-day tablets
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Herbalists have known about cinnamon for 4,000 years and it has traditionally been used to help calm digestive problems, but in recent times cinnamon has been the focus of research that indicates that it may also help the body maintain a more even balance of its energy reserves between meals. The characteristic flavour and aroma of cinnamon comes from a compound in the essential oil of the bark and it's the various terpenoids found in the volatile oil that are believed to account for cinnamon's reported health benefits.
We use a pure high strength extract of cinnamon bark, which is not to be confused with culinary cinnamon. This is sometimes included in shop bought products, and generally too little cinnamon is used to be of any benefit. Our tablets are coated to make them taste free (although they have a pleasant smell of cinnamon) and easy to swallow.
As with almost all Lamberts products, these tablets are formulated, manufactured and packed in the UK using pharmaceutical GMP standards.
How to use Lamberts Cinnamon 2500mg Tablets:
Daily intake: 1 tablet
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Herbs range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.