Solgar Cinnamon Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
Solgar Cinnamon Capsules:
- Concentrated cinnamon extract
- Used for centuries for both culinary and medicinal purposes
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Cinnamon is a food supplement containing cinnamon, a spice used worldwide for both its culinary and medicinal qualities.
Solgar’s food supplements range consists of concentrated foods and botanical extracts to provide dietary nutritional value when taken in combination with food. The majority of the products are available in the same forms as they occur in nature.
The benefits of Cinnamon:
Cinnamon is a spice used by many cultures in recipes because of its sweet taste, as well as being used medicinally for thousands of years. The health benefits come from the bark of the cinnamon tree, which grows all over the world and counts around 250 different species. Cinnamon has been used for centuries and even dates back to Ancient Egypt when this spice was considered very rare and valuable. This tasteful spice is packed with antioxidants, which support your body in fighting free radicals.
Solgar Cinnamon is to be taken as 1 vegetable capsule a day, giving you all the benefits of this popular spice.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Cinnamon Bark Powder (Cinnamomum burmannii), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamomum spp.) (4:1), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Cellulose Gum, Colour: caramel.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The service was excellent. Solgar was a quality brand I knew from living in the States. I love the fact Solgar puts their Cinnamon Vegicaps in glass b
- Easy to swallow, no after taste.
- Does what it says on the tin
- Type 2 diabetes
- Do very good Things to your body
- controls my blood sugar levels for me.
- excellent product
- I use cinnamon to control my blood sugar and cravings. This is a good quality supplement that seems to be doing the trick.
- Placed my order and received it within 3 days. Excellent service as usual. Thank you Landys.