HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Extract 5000mg Capsules 30
HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Extract 5000mg Capsules 30:
- Antioxidant properties
- Enhances cognitive function
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports cardiovascular, vision and respiratory health
What are HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Extract Tablets?
HealthAid Ginkgo biloba extract tablets are dietary supplements that contain concentrated levels of extracts from the leaves of the Ginkgo biloba tree. Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest living tree species and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. Ginkgo biloba extract is rich in various bioactive compounds, including flavonoids and terpenoids, which are believed to offer potential health benefits.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Extract Tablets:
- Cognitive Support: Ginkgo biloba extract is often associated with cognitive enhancement and may help improve memory, focus, and overall cognitive function.
- Circulation and Blood Flow: Ginkgo biloba may support healthy blood circulation and improve blood flow to various parts of the body, including the brain.
- Antioxidant Properties: The antioxidants in ginkgo biloba extract help combat oxidative stress and protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Vision Health: Ginkgo biloba's potential to improve blood flow and protect the retina may contribute to eye health and reduce the risk of age-related vision problems.
- Mood Regulation: Some research suggests that ginkgo biloba extract may have a positive impact on mood and emotional well-being.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Ginkgo biloba's anti-inflammatory properties may be beneficial for individuals dealing with inflammation-related conditions.
- Respiratory Health: Ginkgo biloba may help relax the airways and improve lung function, potentially benefiting individuals with respiratory conditions.
- Cardiovascular Health: Ginkgo biloba extract may support heart health by promoting healthy blood vessel function and reducing the risk of blood clot formation.
- Age-Related Cognitive Decline: Ginkgo biloba is often used to help mitigate age-related cognitive decline and support brain health in older adults.
Who should take HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Extract Tablets?
- Individuals Seeking Cognitive Support
- People Concerned about Circulation
- Seniors and Age-Related Cognitive Decline
- Individuals with Vision Concerns
- People Dealing with Inflammation
- Those Seeking Mood Enhancement
- Individuals with Respiratory Conditions
- People Interested in Cardiovascular Health
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (soybean oil,vegetable shortening, yellow beeswax),Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water)], Standardised Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Natural Colours (sodium copper chlorophyllin, titanium dioxide, black iron oxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.