Why not try...
- Narciso Rodriguez for her Shower Gel 200mlNarciso Rodriguez for her Shower Ge ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £33.00Out of stock
- Coach Man Blue Eau de Toilette 40mlCoach Man Blue Eau de Toilette Spra ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £33.00Out of stock
- Dolce & Gabbana K Deodorant Spray 150mlK by Dolce & Gabbana Deodorant ...Special Price £27.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlClarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smoo ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Coach for Men Eau de Toilette 40mlCoach for Men Eau de Toilette Spray ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £33.00
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion 150mlMarc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion: ...Special Price £26.50 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
Cacharel Anais Anais Eau de Toilette:
- Inspired by the lily, a flower that evokes purity and innocence
- Fresh as dew on newly cut grass
- A perfume for women which is timeless, feminine, and elegant
Cacharel Anais Anais is inspired by the lily, a flower that evokes purity and innocence. It is a fresh yet sensual fragrance, whose sweet, rarefied scent reveals a complex and moving character.
Anaïs Anaïs is the first perfume for women launched by Cacharel in 1978 and remains endlessly fresh and eternally classic.Presented in an iconic floral bottle. Anaïs Anaïs is the perfect signature fragrance.
What scent is Cacharel Anais Anais Eau de Toilette?
Fragrance Family: Floral
Transparent orange blossom with heady hyacinth open the composition. The intensive floral heart blends sweet rose, delicate white lily and magical jasmine. The base is composed of comforting amber, warm sandalwood with a tender touch of mysterious incense.
Fresh as dew on newly cut grass. Romantic as armfuls of white flowers. A perfume for women which is timeless, feminine, and elegant.
- Top: Hyacinth, Blackcurrant & Lily of the Valley
- Heart: Orange Blossom, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lys & Rose
- Base: Sandalwood, Incense, Musk, Moss & Amber
The Cacharel Collection
|Ingredients||Alcohol, aqua/water, parfum.fragrance, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl metholpropional, citronellol, benzyl cinnamate, linalool, geraniol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, eugenol, BHT, cinnamal alcohol, farnesol, limonene, isoeugenol, citral, cinnamal, coumarin|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The perfume is floral, but not overpowering, and lasts all day. The bottle also lasts a good time (with everyday use, sometimes applying in the evenin
- The most beautiful smell. Long lasting stays on forever.
- Love this perfume so much that I have bought it twice and been gifted it by friends. I would recommend it to anyone itâ€™s a must have. I use thi
- Value for money and smells amazing ! Always by it for me and my girls
- This is the first ever perfume I purchased. One of my favs Iâ€™ve been wearing this since it first got released approx 18years ago
- Smells lovely, fresh, and long lasting. Ideal for hot sunny days.
- LOVE this fragrance! Amor Amor is my daily go-to fragrance. The scent does last all day and my friends are forever asking to borrow some. the packagin