Cacharel Anais Anais Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Coach Floral Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Eau de Parfum Spray: ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Clarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitalising Silky Body Cream 200mlClarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitali ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £31.00
- Coach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum Sp ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 100mlCacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette: ...Special Price £27.99 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Elie Saab Le Parfum Scented Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: African Orange FlowerHea ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £34.00Out of stock
Cacharel Anais Anais Eau de Toilette:
- Inspired by the lily, a flower that evokes purity and innocence
- Fresh as dew on newly cut grass
- A perfume for women which is timeless, feminine, and elegant
Cacharel Anais Anais is inspired by the lily, a flower that evokes purity and innocence. It is a fresh yet sensual fragrance, whose sweet, rarefied scent reveals a complex and moving character.
Anaïs Anaïs is the first perfume for women launched by Cacharel in 1978 and remains endlessly fresh and eternally classic.Presented in an iconic floral bottle. Anaïs Anaïs is the perfect signature fragrance.
What scent is Cacharel Anais Anais Eau de Toilette?
Fragrance Family: Floral
Transparent orange blossom with heady hyacinth open the composition. The intensive floral heart blends sweet rose, delicate white lily and magical jasmine. The base is composed of comforting amber, warm sandalwood with a tender touch of mysterious incense.
Fresh as dew on newly cut grass. Romantic as armfuls of white flowers. A perfume for women which is timeless, feminine, and elegant.
- Top: Hyacinth, Blackcurrant & Lily of the Valley
- Heart: Orange Blossom, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lys & Rose
- Base: Sandalwood, Incense, Musk, Moss & Amber
|Ingredients||Alcohol, aqua/water, parfum.fragrance, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl metholpropional, citronellol, benzyl cinnamate, linalool, geraniol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, eugenol, BHT, cinnamal alcohol, farnesol, limonene, isoeugenol, citral, cinnamal, coumarin|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.