Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Her
- A casual and breezy, sparkling fruity-floral scent
- Evokes the spirit of the Sicilian summer
What does Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette smell like?
Dolce & Gabbana Light blue is a casual and breezy, sparkling fruity-floral scent that evokes the spirit of the Sicilian summer.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume is a fruity-floral fragrance that opens with the beautiful, clean and mouth-watering burst of Granny Smith Apples, Sicilian Cedar and Bluebells. The heart of the Light Blue fragrance is composed of jasmine, white rose and bamboo, followed by a woody and sweet endnote of cedar wood, amber and musk.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Apple, Cedar, Bellflower, Sicilian Lemon
- Heart Notes: White Rose, Bamboo, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Cedar
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Really good
- Great scent
- My wife has used this for years. It's a beautiful scent without being over powering or sickly. The perfume is expensive (like most high end ones)
- This perfume is a beautiful fragrance
- Smells amazing !!
- Love the light summer fragrance
- There was nothing to dislike about this scent or the way it was packaged. I wore this on my wedding fay â€˜its that good' it stay on the skin