Cacharel Lou Lou Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml
Top Notes: Mimosa, Iris, Lily, Plum, Chinese Wood,Violet, Cassia, Jasmine, Anis
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Orange Blossom, Heliotrope, Orris Root, Ylang-Ylang
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Benzoin, Vanilla, Incense
Lou Lou by Cacharel is a popular perfume for women which has been an iconic part of the brand since the 1980s. It is mysterious and wild, a perfume which is alluring and dark and makes a great evening perfume.
What scent is Cacharel Lou Lou Eau De Parfum?
Fragrance Family: Floral
Sensual and mysterious, Loulou Eau de Parfum by Cacharel is designed to make women feel bold and unforgettable.
Built around the beautiful and exotic Tiare Flower, which forms a floral bouquet with top notes of elegant Bergamot, fresh Mandarin, and feminine Ylang Ylang.
The fragrance develops into heart notes of alluring Jasmine, Orange Blossom, and Tiare Lily, followed by base notes of warm Tonka, luxurious Vanilla, and sensual Musk, which leave a long-lasting trail and unforgettable impression.
- Top Notes: Mimosa, Iris, Lily, Plum, Chinese Wood,Violet, Cassia, Jasmine, Anis
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Orange Blossom, Heliotrope, Orris Root, Ylang-Ylang
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Benzoin, Vanilla, Incense
With its distinctive blue lamp shaped bottle, Cacharel Lou Lou Eau de Parfum remains a popular fragrance for women, a classic and distinctive scent.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Had this perfume 40 years ago, so pleased that it it still available, love it!!
- I have been wearing this perfume for a long time, Gorgeous smell
- Ive worn lou lou sunce i was 19. Love the smell. My favourtir scent.
- A beautiful fragrance that I've been wearing since the late 800s, always a talking point when I wear it
- Absolutely beautiful fragrance one of my all time classics.
- Ive been using this perfume for over thirty years as i love the amazing fragrance.
- Been my favourite perfume for years tried so many other expensive perfumes but always gone back to my lou lou I always get asked what perfume I'm
- Purchased for a present. Extremely well packed.