Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Why not try...
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Parfum 50mlIssey Miyake L'Eau D'Isse ...Special Price £53.50 Regular Price £69.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Toilette 75mlYves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Toi ...Special Price £53.00 Regular Price £68.00
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 60mlBvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £52.50 Regular Price £67.00
- Issey Miyake Fusion D'Issey Extreme Eau de Toilette Intense 100mlIssey Miyake Fusion D'Issey Ex ...Special Price £55.00 Regular Price £71.00
- Thierry Mugler A*Men Eau de Toilette Refillable Rubber Flask 100mlThierry Mugler A*Men Eau de Toilett ...Special Price £53.50 Regular Price £65.00Out of stock
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Her
- A casual and breezy, sparkling fruity-floral scent
- Evokes the spirit of the Sicilian summer
What does Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette smell like?
Dolce & Gabbana Light blue is a casual and breezy, sparkling fruity-floral scent that evokes the spirit of the Sicilian summer.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume is a fruity-floral fragrance that opens with the beautiful, clean and mouth-watering burst of Granny Smith Apples, Sicilian Cedar and Bluebells. The heart of the Light Blue fragrance is composed of jasmine, white rose and bamboo, followed by a woody and sweet endnote of cedar wood, amber and musk.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Apple, Cedar, Bellflower, Sicilian Lemon
- Heart Notes: White Rose, Bamboo, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Cedar
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.