Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de P ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £78.00
- Lancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de Toilette 50mlLancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de ...Special Price £60.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum 90mlElie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £62.00 Regular Price £86.00
- Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de Parfum 60mlArmani Code Pour Homme Eau de Parfu ...Special Price £59.50 Regular Price £76.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 100mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum Spray ...Special Price £61.00 Regular Price £79.00
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 60mlBvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £62.50 Regular Price £81.00Out of stock
Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For her
- A gentle, floral fragrance, using a subtle blend of notes
Venezuelan-born Carolina Herrera was a late starter in the fashion industry, launching her luxury clothing company when she was 40 years old, in 1980. Having moved to New York City as a teenager, she was known as one of the best dressed women in the world during the 1980s, and she famously styled former First Lady, Jackie Kennedy during the later years of her life. The first Carolina Herrera perfume, 212, was launched in 1998.
What does Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Toilette Spray smell like?
Carolina Herrera 212 eau de toilette spray for women is a gentle, floral fragrance, using a subtle blend of notes, including flower accords such as lily of the valley, jasmine and gardenia, rounded off with a base of musk and soft florals.
- Top notes: spices, petit grain, lavender, green notes, grapefruit and bergamot
- Heart notes: ginger, green pepper, gardenia, violet and sage
- Base notes: labdanum, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood, vetiver and incense
Carolina Herrera 212 Women's Collection
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Partner likes it alot and wears this as his everyday aftershave. It smells really nice and isnt too overpowering .
- My partner really likes this for everyday.
- A perfect gift for a friend. He loved it and he kept saying thank you for his perfume.
- Smells gorgeous
- I couldn't big up this fragrance enough. I bought it for my husband... I don't even like him most of the time... And I could kiss his face o
- A very nice eau du toilette and one that you will always go back to, bought it as a present for my son and he was very pleased. Also excellent value f
- This is the best cologne ever made in the history of mankind !!!!!!!!
- Brought as xmas gift