Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Parfum 80ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 80mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Legere E ...Special Price £86.50 Regular Price £112.50
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- A floral woody fresh scent
- A vivacious and feminine fragrance
Presented in an opulent diamond-shaped bottle, Lady Million by Paco Rabanne is a vivacious and feminine fragrance and the gleaming bottle reflects the multi-faceted personality of Lady Million.
What does Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Parfum smell like?
Paco Rabanne Lady Million is a floral woody fresh scent - A trail of white flowers awakens the skin with fresh notes and exudes an intimate woody warmth. Honey and patchouli. Dangerously sexy. Diamond-bright because decadence is thrilling. A femme-fatale who wears scent to seduce. Lusting for life and living for the chase. A trail of white flowers awakens the skin with fresh notes - that spill over into a dangerous patchouoli. As bright as a diamond, a scent to seduce. A trail of fresh white flowers, warmed with woods. Bursting: neroli and bitter orange collide with a ripple of raspberry. Intense: orange blossom absolute and sambac jasmine. Addictive: entwined, honey and sexy patchouli.
Fragrance Family: Woody Floral
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Fragrance Notes:
Top Notes: Bitter Orange, Fleshy Raspberry, Neroli
Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Arabian Jasmine
Base Notes: Patchouli, Honey, Amber
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My husband bought this fragrance for my mother's birthday.
- Bought this perfume for my daughter who is in her early 20's, really good price and it's lasts most of the day!
- The perfume smells really nice I will definitely be buying again
- A lovely perfume in an adorable bottle. Very much a summertime smell.
- I risked buying this without trying as I loved the aftershave on my husband.?I have found my new favourite perfume. Absolutely gorgeous
- I just love this perfume lovely for day or night out
- My favourite from Paco Rabanne. Sweet long lasting.