Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
<p>Top notes: spices, petit grain, lavender, green notes, grapefruit and bergamot<br />Heart notes: ginger, green pepper, gardenia, violet and sage<br />Base notes: labdanum, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood, vetiver and incense</p>
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Eau De Parfum 90mlTop Notes: Cranberry, Blackberry, V ...£75.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Rhubarb and DaffodilHear ...£77.00
- Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette 100mlHermes H24 is an eau de Toilette sp ...£71.00
- Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Orange Blossom, Champagn ...£73.50
- Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de Parfum 110ml✓ Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de P ...Special Price £75.00 Regular Price £92.00
Carolina Herrera 212 eau de toilette spray for women is a gentle, floral fragrance, using a subtle blend of notes, including flower accords such as lily of the valley, jasmine and gardenia, rounded off with a base of musk and soft florals.
Venezuelan-born Carolina Herrera was a late starter in the fashion industry, launching her luxury clothing company when she was 40 years old, in 1980. Having moved to New York City as a teenager, she was known as one of the best dressed women in the world during the 1980s, and she famously styled former First Lady, Jackie Kennedy during the later years of her life. The first Carolina Herrera perfume, 212, was launched in 1998.
Top notes: spices, petit grain, lavender, green notes, grapefruit and bergamot
Heart notes: ginger, green pepper, gardenia, violet and sage
Base notes: labdanum, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood, vetiver and incense
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.