Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 50ml
Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette:
- A passionate feminine fragrance
- Blends floral and fruit accords
- A dazzling love potion that captivates from the very first second
Cacharel Amor Amor is a passionate feminine fragrance from Cacharel designed to communicate the electric sensation of love at first sight: an instant spark, an immediate attraction and a sudden quickening of the pulse.
The Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette Fragrance:
Fragrance Family: Fruity Floral
Cacharel blends floral and fruit accords in Amor Amor to create a dazzling love potion that captivates from the very first second.
The main notes are: pink greipfruit, mandarine, blood orange, Malati Flower (Malati is a very fragrant Indonesian Jasmine Sambac), lily-of-the-valley, white musk, sandalwood, vanilla and ambergris.
- Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Orange, Cassia, Grapefruit, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Apricot, Lily, Jasmine, Rose
- Base Notes: Amber, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Cedar, Musk
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- LOVE this fragrance! Amor Amor is my daily go-to fragrance. The scent does last all day and my friends are forever asking to borrow some. the packagin
- Smells lovely, fresh, and long lasting. Ideal for hot sunny days.
- This is the first ever perfume I purchased. One of my favs Iâ€™ve been wearing this since it first got released approx 18years ago
- Value for money and smells amazing ! Always by it for me and my girls
- Love this perfume so much that I have bought it twice and been gifted it by friends. I would recommend it to anyone itâ€™s a must have. I use thi
- The most beautiful smell. Long lasting stays on forever.
- The perfume is floral, but not overpowering, and lasts all day. The bottle also lasts a good time (with everyday use, sometimes applying in the evenin